- ㅏ步發軍(보발군)들이 王(왕)과 方伯(방백)들의 便紙(편지)를 받아가지고 王(왕)의 命(명)을 좇아 온 이스라엘과 유다에 두루 다니며 傳(전)하니 일렀으되 이스라엘 子孫(자손)들아, 너희는 ㅑ아브라함과 이삭과 이스라엘의 하나님 여호와께로 돌아오라 그리하면 저가 너희 남은 者(자) 곧 ㅓ앗수르 王(왕)의 손에서 벗어난 者(자)에게로 돌아오시리라
- ㅕ너희 列祖(열조)와 너희 兄弟(형제)같이 하지 말라 저희가 그 列祖(열조)의 하나님 여호와께 犯罪(범죄)한故로 여호와께서 ㅗ滅亡(멸망)에 붙이신 것을 너희가 目覩(목도)하는 바니라
- 그런즉 ㅛ너희 列祖(열조)같이 목을 곧게 하지 말고 ㅜ여호와께 歸順(귀순)하여 永遠(영원)히 거룩케 하신 殿(전)에 들어가서 너희 하나님 여호와를 섬겨 ㅠ그 震怒(진노)가 너희에게서 떠나게 하라
- 너희가 萬一(만일) 여호와께 돌아오면 너희 兄弟(형제)와 너희 子女(자녀)가 사로잡은 者(자)에게서 으慈悲(자비)를 입어 다시 이 땅으로 돌아오리라 이너희 하나님 여호와는 恩惠(은혜)로우시고 慈悲(자비)하신지라 ㅐ너희가 그에게로 돌아오면 그 얼굴을 너희에게서 돌이키지 아니하시리라 하였더라
- 步發軍(보발군)이 ㄱ에브라임과 므낫세 地方(지방) 各(각) 城(성)에 두루 다녀 스불론까지 이르렀으나 ㄴ사람들이 저희를 嘲弄(조롱)하며 비웃었더라
ㅏ에3:13 에3:15 에8:10 에8:14 렘51:31 ㅑ렘4:1 욜2:12,13 ㅓ왕하15:19 왕하15:29
ㅕ겔20:18 ㅗ대하29:8 왕하22:19
ㅛ출32:9 신9:6 행7:51 신10:16 왕하17:14 느9:16 느9:29 렘7:26 렘17:23 ㅜ대상29:24 ㅠ대하29:10
으시106:46 이출34:6 단9:9 ㅐ삼상7:3
- So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.
- And be not ye like your fathers, and like your brethren, which trespassed against the Lord God of their fathers, who therefore gave them up to desolation, as ye see.
- Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the Lord, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the Lord your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.
- For if ye turn again unto the Lord, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the Lord your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him.
- So the posts passed from city to city through the country of Ephraim and Manasseh even unto Zebulun: but they laughed them to scorn, and mocked them.
- At the king's command, couriers went throughout Israel and Judah with letters from the king and from his officials, which read: "People of Israel, return to the LORD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, that he may return to you who are left, who have escaped from the hand of the kings of Assyria.
- Do not be like your fathers and brothers, who were unfaithful to the LORD, the God of their fathers, so that he made them an object of horror, as you see.
- Do not be stiff-necked, as your fathers were; submit to the LORD. Come to the sanctuary, which he has consecrated forever. Serve the LORD your God, so that his fierce anger will turn away from you.
- If you return to the LORD, then your brothers and your children will be shown compassion by their captors and will come back to this land, for the LORD your God is gracious and compassionate. He will not turn his face from you if you return to him."
- The couriers went from town to town in Ephraim and Manasseh, as far as Zebulun, but the people scorned and ridiculed them.