- 이 때에는 祭司長(제사장)들이 그 ㅍ班次(반차)대로 하지 아니하고 스스로 淨潔(정결)케하고 聖所(성소)에 있다가 나오매
- 노래하는 레위 사람 ㅎ아삽과 ㅏ헤만과 ㅑ여두둔과 그 아들들과 兄弟(형제)들이 다 細麻布(세마포)를 입고 壇(단) 東便(동편)에 서서 ㅓ提琴(제금)과 琵琶(비파)와 竪琴(수금)을 잡고 또 ㅕ나팔 부는 祭司長(제사장) 一百(일백) 二十人(이십인)이 함께 서 있다가
- 나팔 부는 者(자)와 노래하는 者(자)가 一齊(일제)히 소리를 發(발)하여 여호와를 讚頌(찬송)하며 感謝(감사)하는데 ㅗ나팔 불고 提琴(제금)치고 모든 樂器(악기)를 울리며 소리를 높여 여호와를 讚頌(찬송)하여 가로되 ㅛ善(선)하시도다 그 慈悲(자비)하심이 永遠(영원)히 있도다 하매 그 때에 여호와의 殿(전)에 구름이 가득한지라
- 祭司長(제사장)이 그 구름으로 因(인)하여 能(능)히 서서 섬기지 못하였으니 이는 ㅜ여호와의 榮光(영광)이 하나님의 殿(전)에 가득함이었더라
ㅍ대상24:1 대상24:5 눅1:5
ㅎ대상6:39 ㅏ대상6:33 ㅑ대상25:1 ㅓ대상15:16 시150:3~5 ㅕ대하7:6 대상15:24
ㅜ대하7:2 왕상8:11 출40:35 겔10:3
- And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place: (for all the priests that were present were sanctified, and did not then wait by course:
- Also the Levites which were the singers, all of them of Asaph, of Heman, of Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, being arrayed in white linen, having cymbals and psalteries and harps, stood at the east end of the altar, and with them an hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpets:)
- It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord;
- So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.
- The priests then withdrew from the Holy Place. All the priests who were there had consecrated themselves, regardless of their divisions.
- All the Levites who were musicians--Asaph, Heman, Jeduthun and their sons and relatives--stood on the east side of the altar, dressed in fine linen and playing cymbals, harps and lyres. They were accompanied by 120 priests sounding trumpets.
- The trumpeters and singers joined in unison, as with one voice, to give praise and thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, they raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang: "He is good; his love endures forever." Then the temple of the LORD was filled with a cloud,
- and the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the LORD filled the temple of God.