- 그 때에 히스기야가 命(명)하여 ㅎ여호와의 殿(전) 안에 房(방)을 豫備(예비)하라 한 故(고)로 드디어 豫備(예비)하고
- 誠心(성심)으로 그 禮物(예물)과 十一條(십일조)와 區別(구별)한 物件(물건)을 갖다 두고 ㅏ레위 사람 고나냐는 그 일을 主管(주관)하고 그 아우 ㅑ시므이는 버금이 되며
- 여히엘과, 아사시야와, 나핫과, 아사헬과, 여리못과, 요사밧과, 엘리엘과, 이스마가와, 마핫과, 브나야는 고나냐와 그 아우 시므이의 手下(수하)에서 보살피는 者(자)가 되니 이는 히스기야 王(왕)과 하나님의 殿(전)을 管理(관리)하는 아사랴의 命(명)한바며
- 東門(동문)지기 레위 사람 임나의 아들 고레는 즐거이 하나님께 드리는 禮物(예물)을 맡아 여호와께 드리는 것과 모든 至聖物(지성물)을 나눠 주며
- 그 手下(수하)의 에덴과, 미냐민과, 예수아와, 스마야와, 아마랴와, 스가냐는 ㅓ祭司長(제사장)의 城邑(성읍)들에 있어서 ㅕ職任(직임)을 맡아 그 兄弟(형제)에게 班次(반차)대로 無論(무론) 大小(대소)하고 나눠 주되
ㅎ대상9:26 대상9:33 왕하23:11 느10:39
ㅏ대하35:9 느13:13 ㅑ대하29:12 대하29:14
- Then Hezekiah commanded to prepare chambers in the house of the Lord; and they prepared them,
- And brought in the offerings and the tithes and the dedicated things faithfully: over which Cononiah the Levite was ruler, and Shimei his brother was the next.
- And Jehiel, and Azaziah, and Nahath, and Asahel, and Jerimoth, and Jozabad, and Eliel, and Ismachiah, and Mahath, and Benaiah, were overseers under the hand of Cononiah and Shimei his brother, at the commandment of Hezekiah the king, and Azariah the ruler of the house of God.
- And Kore the son of Imnah the Levite, the porter toward the east, was over the freewill offerings of God, to distribute the oblations of the Lord, and the most holy things.
- And next him were Eden, and Miniamin, and Jeshua, and Shemaiah, Amariah, and Shecaniah, in the cities of the priests, in their set office, to give to their brethren by courses, as well to the great as to the small:
- Hezekiah gave orders to prepare storerooms in the temple of the LORD, and this was done.
- Then they faithfully brought in the contributions, tithes and dedicated gifts. Conaniah, a Levite, was in charge of these things, and his brother Shimei was next in rank.
- Jehiel, Azaziah, Nahath, Asahel, Jerimoth, Jozabad, Eliel, Ismakiah, Mahath and Benaiah were supervisors under Conaniah and Shimei his brother, by appointment of King Hezekiah and Azariah the official in charge of the temple of God.
- Kore son of Imnah the Levite, keeper of the East Gate, was in charge of the freewill offerings given to God, distributing the contributions made to the LORD and also the consecrated gifts.
- Eden, Miniamin, Jeshua, Shemaiah, Amariah and Shecaniah assisted him faithfully in the towns of the priests, distributing to their fellow priests according to their divisions, old and young alike.