- 다윗의 아들 솔로몬의 信服(신복) 느밧의 아들 여로보암이 일어나 ㅗ그 主(주)를 背叛(배반)하고
- ㅛ난봉과 ㅜ匪類(비류)가 모여 좇으므로 스스로 强(강)하게 하여 솔로몬의 아들 르호보암을 對敵(대적)하나 그 때에 르호보암이 ㅠ어리고 마음이 軟弱(연약)하여 能(능)히 막지 못하였었느니라
- 이제 너희가 또 다윗 子孫(자손)의 손으로 다스리는 여호와의 나라를 對敵(대적)하려 하는도다 너희는 큰 무리요 또 여로보암이 너희를 爲(위)하여 神(신)으로 만든 으金(금)송아지가 너희와 함께 있도다
- 이너희가 아론 子孫(자손)된 여호와의 祭司長(제사장)과 레위 사람을 쫓아내고 異邦(이방) 百姓(백성)의 風俗(풍속)을 좇아 祭司長(제사장)을 삼지 아니하였느냐 無論(무론) 누구든지 ㅐ수송아지 하나와 수羊(양) 일곱을 끌고 와서 將立(장립)을 받고자 하는 者(자)마다 ㄱ虛無(허무)한 神(신)의 祭司長(제사장)이 될 수 있도다
- 우리에게는 여호와께서 우리 하나님이 되시니 그를 우리가 背叛(배반)치 아니하였고 여호와를 섬기는 祭司長(제사장)들이 있으니 아론의 子孫(자손)이요 또 레위 사람이 隧從(수종)을 들어
ㅛ삿9:4 ㅜ신13:13 ㅠ대하12:13 왕상14:21
이대하11:14,15 ㅐ대하29:31 ㄱ렘5:7
- Yet Jeroboam the son of Nebat, the servant of Solomon the son of David, is risen up, and hath rebelled against his lord.
- And there are gathered unto him vain men, the children of Belial, and have strengthened themselves against Rehoboam the son of Solomon, when Rehoboam was young and tenderhearted, and could not withstand them.
- And now ye think to withstand the kingdom of the Lord in the hand of the sons of David; and ye be a great multitude, and there are with you golden calves, which Jeroboam made you for gods.
- Have ye not cast out the priests of the Lord, the sons of Aaron, and the Levites, and have made you priests after the manner of the nations of other lands? so that whosoever cometh to consecrate himself with a young bullock and seven rams, the same may be a priest of them that are no gods.
- But as for us, the Lord is our God, and we have not forsaken him; and the priests, which minister unto the Lord, are the sons of Aaron, and the Levites wait upon their business:
- Yet Jeroboam son of Nebat, an official of Solomon son of David, rebelled against his master.
- Some worthless scoundrels gathered around him and opposed Rehoboam son of Solomon when he was young and indecisive and not strong enough to resist them.
- "And now you plan to resist the kingdom of the LORD, which is in the hands of David's descendants. You are indeed a vast army and have with you the golden calves that Jeroboam made to be your gods.
- But didn't you drive out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron, and the Levites, and make priests of your own as the peoples of other lands do? Whoever comes to consecrate himself with a young bull and seven rams may become a priest of what are not gods.
- "As for us, the LORD is our God, and we have not forsaken him. The priests who serve the LORD are sons of Aaron, and the Levites assist them.