- 내가 어찌 내 民族(민족)의 禍(화) 當(당)함을 참아 ㅅ보며 내 親戚(친척)의 滅亡(멸망)함을 참아 보리이까
- 아하수에로 王(왕)이 王后(왕후) 에스더와 유다人(인) 모르드개에게 이르되 하만이 유다人(인)을 殺害(살해)하려 하므로 나무에 달렸고 ㅇ내가 그 집으로 에스더에게 주었으니
- ㅈ너희는 王(왕)의 名義(명의)로 유다人(인)에게 詔書(조서)를 뜻대로 쓰고 王(왕)의 斑指(반지)로 印(인)을 칠지어다 王(왕)의 이름을 쓰고 王(왕)의 斑指(반지)로 印(인)친 詔書(조서)는 누구든지 ㅊ取消(취소)할 수 없음이니라
- 그때 ㅋ시완月(월) 곧 三月(삼월) 二十三日(이십삼일)에 王(왕)의 書記官(서기관)이 召集(소집)되고 무릇 모르드개의 시키는 대로 詔書(조서)를 써서 印度(인도)로부터 구스까지의 ㅌ一百(일백) 二十七(이십칠) 道(도) 유다人(인)과 ㅍ大臣(대신)과 方伯(방백)과 官員(관원)에게 傳(전)할새 ㅎ各(각) 道(도)의 文字(문자)와 各(각) 民族(민족)의 方言(방언)과 유다人(인)의 文字(문자)와 方言(방언)대로 쓰되
- ㅏ아하수에로 王(왕)의 名義(명의)로 쓰고 王(왕)의 斑指(반지)로 印(인)을 치고 그 詔書(조서)를 驛卒(역졸)들에게 부쳐 傳(전)하게 하니 저희는 王宮(왕궁)에서 길러서 王(왕)의 일에 쓰는 ㅑ駿馬(준마)를 타는 者(자)들이라
ㅈ에8:10 에3:12 ㅊ에1:19 단6:8 단6:12 단6:15
ㅋ에3:12 ㅌ에1:1 ㅍ스8:36 ㅎ에1:22 에3:12
- For how can I endure to see the evil that shall come unto my people? or how can I endure to see the destruction of my kindred?
- Then the king Ahasuerus said unto Esther the queen and to Mordecai the Jew, Behold, I have given Esther the house of Haman, and him they have hanged upon the gallows, because he laid his hand upon the Jews.
- Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse.
- Then were the king's scribes called at that time in the third month, that is, the month Sivan, on the three and twentieth day thereof; and it was written according to all that Mordecai commanded unto the Jews, and to the lieutenants, and the deputies and rulers of the provinces which are from India unto Ethiopia, an hundred twenty and seven provinces, unto every province according to the writing thereof, and unto every people after their language, and to the Jews according to their writing, and according to their language.
- And he wrote in the king Ahasuerus' name, and sealed it with the king's ring, and sent letters by posts on horseback, and riders on mules, camels, and young dromedaries:
- For how can I bear to see disaster fall on my people? How can I bear to see the destruction of my family?"
- King Xerxes replied to Queen Esther and to Mordecai the Jew, "Because Haman attacked the Jews, I have given his estate to Esther, and they have hanged him on the gallows.
- Now write another decree in the king's name in behalf of the Jews as seems best to you, and seal it with the king's signet ring--for no document written in the king's name and sealed with his ring can be revoked."
- At once the royal secretaries were summoned--on the twenty-third day of the third month, the month of Sivan. They wrote out all Mordecai's orders to the Jews, and to the satraps, governors and nobles of the 127 provinces stretching from India to Cush. These orders were written in the script of each province and the language of each people and also to the Jews in their own script and language.
- Mordecai wrote in the name of King Xerxes, sealed the dispatches with the king's signet ring, and sent them by mounted couriers, who rode fast horses especially bred for the king.