- 막데스 居民(거민)들아 이너희는 哀哭(애곡)하라 ㅐ가나안 百姓(백성)이 다 敗亡(패망)하고 銀(은)을 輸運(수운)하는 者(자)가 끊어졌음이니라
- 그 때에 내가 ㄱ燈(등)불로 ㄴ예루살렘에 두루 찾아 무릇 찌끼 같이 ㄷ가라 앉아서 ㄹ心中(심중)에 스스로 이르기를 여호와께서는 福(복)도 내리지 아니하시며 禍(화)도 내리지 아니하시리라 하는 者(자)를 罰(벌)하리니
- 그들의 財物(재물)이 ㅁ擄略(노략)되며 그들의 집이 荒蕪(황무)할 것이라 ㅂ그들이 집을 建築(건축)하나 거기 居(거)하지 못하며 ㅅ葡萄園(포도원)을 심으나 그 葡萄酒(포도주)를 마시지 못하리라
- ㅇ여호와의 큰 날이 가깝도다 가깝고도 甚(심)히 빠르도다 여호와의 날의 소리로다 ㅈ勇士(용사)가 거기서 甚(심)히 哀哭(애곡)하는도다
- 그 날은 ㅊ忿怒(분노)의 날이요, 患難(환난)과 苦痛(고통)의 날이요, ㅋ荒蕪(황무)와 悖乖(패괴)의 날이요, ㅌ캄캄하고 어두운 날이요, 구름과 黑暗(흑암)의 날이요,
이슥11:2 약5:1 ㅐ호12:7 슥14:21
ㄱ잠20:27 눅15:8 ㄴ암9:3 ㄷ렘48:11 암6:1 ㄹ시94:7 겔8:12 말2:17 말3:14,15
ㅁ사42:22 ㅂ암5:11 ㅅ미6:15
ㅇ습1:7 겔7:7 겔7:12 ㅈ사33:7
ㅊ욜1:15 ㅋ욥30:3 ㅌ욜2:2
- Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.
- And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The Lord will not do good, neither will he do evil.
- Therefore their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.
- The great day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
- That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
- Wail, you who live in the market district; all your merchants will be wiped out, all who trade with silver will be ruined.
- At that time I will search Jerusalem with lamps and punish those who are complacent, who are like wine left on its dregs, who think, 'The LORD will do nothing, either good or bad.'
- Their wealth will be plundered, their houses demolished. They will build houses but not live in them; they will plant vineyards but not drink the wine.
- "The great day of the LORD is near--near and coming quickly. Listen! The cry on the day of the LORD will be bitter, the shouting of the warrior there.
- That day will be a day of wrath, a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness,