- 여호와께서 아사에게 ㅐ平安(평안)을 주셨으므로 그 땅이 平安(평안)하여 여러해 싸움이 없은지라 ㄱ저가 堅固(견고)한 城邑(성읍)들을 유다에 建築(건축)하니라
- 아사가 일찌기 유다 사람에게 이르되 우리가 우리 하나님 여호와를 찾았으므로 이 땅이 아직 우리 앞에 있나니 우리가 이 城邑(성읍)들을 建築(건축)하고 그 周圍(주위)에 ㄴ城郭(성곽)과 望臺(망대)와 門(문)과 빗장을 만들자 우리가 主(주)를 찾았으므로 主(주)께서 우리에게 四方(사방)의 平安(평안)을 주셨느니라 하고 이에 저희가 城邑(성읍)을 亨通(형통)하게 建築(건축)하였더라
- 아사의 軍隊(군대)는 유다 中(중)에서 큰 防牌(방패)와 槍(창)을 잡는 者(자)가 ㄷ三十萬(삼십만)이요 베냐민 中(중)에서 작은 防牌(방패)를 잡으며 활을 당기는 者(자)가 二十八萬(이십팔만)이라 다 큰 勇士(용사)더라
- ㄹ구스 사람 세라가 저희를 치려하여 軍士(군사) 百萬(백만)과 兵車(병거) 三百乘(삼백승)을 거느리고 ㅁ마레사에 이르매
- 아사가 마주 나아가서 마레사의 ㅂ스바다 골짜기에 陣(진)치고
ㅐ대하15:15 대하20:30 ㄱ대하11:5
ㄹ대하12:3 대하16:8 ㅁ대하11:8 수15:44
- And he built fenced cities in Judah: for the land had rest, and he had no war in those years; because the Lord had given him rest.
- Therefore he said unto Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about them walls, and towers, gates, and bars, while the land is yet before us; because we have sought the Lord our God, we have sought him, and he hath given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered.
- And Asa had an army of men that bare targets and spears, out of Judah three hundred thousand; and out of Benjamin, that bare shields and drew bows, two hundred and fourscore thousand: all these were mighty men of valour.
- And there came out against them Zerah the Ethiopian with an host of a thousand thousand, and three hundred chariots; and came unto Mareshah.
- Then Asa went out against him, and they set the battle in array in the valley of Zephathah at Mareshah.
- He built up the fortified cities of Judah, since the land was at peace. No one was at war with him during those years, for the LORD gave him rest.
- "Let us build up these towns," he said to Judah, "and put walls around them, with towers, gates and bars. The land is still ours, because we have sought the LORD our God; we sought him and he has given us rest on every side." So they built and prospered.
- Asa had an army of three hundred thousand men from Judah, equipped with large shields and with spears, and two hundred and eighty thousand from Benjamin, armed with small shields and with bows. All these were brave fighting men.
- Zerah the Cushite marched out against them with a vast army and three hundred chariots, and came as far as Mareshah.
- Asa went out to meet him, and they took up battle positions in the Valley of Zephathah near Mareshah.