- ㅕ犯罪(범죄)치 아니하는 사람이 없사오니 저희가 主(주)께 犯罪(범죄)하므로 主(주)께서 저희에게 震怒(진노)하사 저희를 敵國(적국)에게 붙이시매 敵國(적국)이 저희를 사로잡아 땅의 遠近(원근)을 勿論(물론)하고 끌어간 後(후)에
- 저희가 사로잡혀 간 땅에서 스스로 깨닫고 그 사로잡은 者(자)의 땅에서 돌이켜 主(주)께 懇求(간구)하기를 우리가 犯罪(범죄)하여 悖逆(패역)을 行(행)하며 惡(악)을 지었나이다 하며
- 自己(자기)를 사로잡아 간 敵國(적국)의 땅에서 온 마음과 온 뜻으로 主(주)께 돌아와서 主(주)께서 그 列祖(열조)에게 주신 땅과 主(주)의 빼신 城(성)과 내가 主(주)의 이름을 爲(위)하여 建築(건축)한 殿(전) 있는 便(편)을 向(향)하여 祈禱(기도)하거든
- 主(주)는 계신 곳 하늘에서 저희의 祈禱(기도)와 懇求(간구)를 들으시고 저희의 일을 돌아보옵시며 主(주)께 得罪(득죄)한 主(주)의 百姓(백성)을 容恕(용서)하옵소서
- 나의 하나님이여 ㅗ이제 이곳에서 하는 祈禱(기도)에 눈을 드시고 ㅛ귀를 기울이소서
ㅕ전7:20 약3:2 요일1:8
ㅗ느1:6 느1:11 대하6:20 대하7:15 ㅛ시130:2
- If they sin against thee, (for there is no man which and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before their enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near; sinneth not,)
- Yet if they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly;
- If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and pray toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name:
- Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.
- Now, my God, let, I beseech thee, thine eyes be open, and let thine ears be attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.
- "When they sin against you--for there is no one who does not sin--and you become angry with them and give them over to the enemy, who takes them captive to a land far away or near;
- and if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captivity and say, 'We have sinned, we have done wrong and acted wickedly';
- and if they turn back to you with all their heart and soul in the land of their captivity where they were taken, and pray toward the land you gave their fathers, toward the city you have chosen and toward the temple I have built for your Name;
- then from heaven, your dwelling place, hear their prayer and their pleas, and uphold their cause. And forgive your people, who have sinned against you.
- "Now, my God, may your eyes be open and your ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place.