- 陣中(진중)에 두루 다니며 百姓(백성)에게 命(명)하여 이르기를 糧食(량식)을 豫備(예비)하라 ㅓ三日(삼일) 안에 ㅕ너희가 이 요단을 건너 너희 하나님 여호와께서 너희에게 주사 얻게 하시는 땅을 얻기 爲(위)하여 들어갈 것임이니라 하라
- 여호수아가 또 르우벤 支派(지파)와, 갓 支派(지파)와
- 므낫세 半(반) 支派(지파)에게 일러 가로되 ㅗ여호와의 종 모세가 너희에게 命(명)하여 이르기를 너희 하나님 여호와께서 너희에게 安息(안식)을 주시며 이 땅을 너희에게 주시리라 하였나니 너희는 그 말을 記憶(기억)하라
- 너희 妻子(처자)와 家畜(가축)은 모세가 너희에게 준 요단 이便(편) 땅에 머무르려니와 너희 勇士(용사)들은 武裝(무장)하고 너희의 兄弟(형제)보다 앞서 건너가서 그들을 돕고
- ㅛ여호와께서 너희로 安息(안식)하게 하신 것 같이 너희 兄弟(형제)도 安息(안식)하게 되며 그들도 너희 하나님 여호와께서 주시는 땅을 얻게 되거든 ㅜ너희는 너희 所有地(소유지) 곧 여호와의 종 모세가 너희에게 준 요단 이便(편) 해 돋는 便(편)으로 돌아와서 그것을 차지할지니라
ㅓ수3:2 ㅕ신9:1 신11:31
- Pass through the host, and command the people, saying, Prepare you victuals; for within three days ye shall pass over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land, which the Lord your God giveth you to possess it.
- And to the Reubenites, and to the Gadites, and to half the tribe of Manasseh, spake Joshua, saying,
- Remember the word which Moses the servant of the Lord commanded you, saying, The Lord your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.
- Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side Jordan; but ye shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and help them;
- Until the Lord have given your brethren rest, as he hath given you, and they also have possessed the land which the Lord your God giveth them: then ye shall return unto the land of your possession, and enjoy it, which Moses the Lord's servant gave you on this side Jordan toward the sunrising.
- "Go through the camp and tell the people, 'Get your supplies ready. Three days from now you will cross the Jordan here to go in and take possession of the land the LORD your God is giving you for your own.'"
- But to the Reubenites, the Gadites and the half-tribe of Manasseh, Joshua said,
- "Remember the command that Moses the servant of the LORD gave you: 'The LORD your God is giving you rest and has granted you this land.'
- Your wives, your children and your livestock may stay in the land that Moses gave you east of the Jordan, but all your fighting men, fully armed, must cross over ahead of your brothers. You are to help your brothers
- until the LORD gives them rest, as he has done for you, and until they too have taken possession of the land that the LORD your God is giving them. After that, you may go back and occupy your own land, which Moses the servant of the LORD gave you east of the Jordan toward the sunrise."