- 요람이 아람 王(왕) 하사엘과 싸울 때에 라마에서 맞아 傷(상)한 것을 治療(치료)하려 하여 이스르엘로 돌아왔더라 아합의 아들 요람이 病(병)이 있으므로 유다 王(왕) 여호람의 아들 아사랴가 이스르엘에 내려가서 訪問(방문)하였더라
- 아하시야가 요람에게 가므로 害(해)를 받았으니 이는 하나님께로 말미암은 것이라 아하시야가 갔다가 ㄷ요람과 함께 나가서 임시의 아들 ㄹ예후를 맞았으니 그는 여호와께서 기름을 부으시고 아합의 집을 滅(멸)하게 하신 者(자)더라
- 예후가 ㅁ아합의 집을 懲罰(징벌)할 때에 ㅂ유다 方伯(방백)들과 아하시야의 兄弟(형제)의 아들들 곧 아하시야를 섬기는 者(자)들을 만나서 죽였고
- ㅅ아하시야는 사마리아에 숨었더니 예후가 찾으매 무리가 예후에게로 잡아다가 죽이고 이르기를 ㅇ저는 全心(전심)으로 여호와를 求(구)하던 여호사밧의 아들이라 하고 ㅈ葬事(장사)하였더라 이에 아하시야의 집이 弱(약)하여 王位(왕위)를 지키지 못하게 되니라
- ㅊ아하시야의 母親(모친) 아달랴가 그 아들의 죽은 것을 보고 일어나 유다 집의 王(왕)의 씨를 殄滅(진멸)하였으나
ㅅ왕하9:27 ㅇ대하17:4 ㅈ왕하9:28
- And he returned to be healed in Jezreel because of the wounds which were given him at Ramah, when he fought with Hazael king of Syria. And Azariah the son of Jehoram king of Judah went down to see Jehoram the son of Ahab at Jezreel, because he was sick.
- And the destruction of Ahaziah was of God by coming to Joram: for when he was come, he went out with Jehoram against Jehu the son of Nimshi, whom the Lord had anointed to cut off the house of Ahab.
- And it came to pass, that, when Jehu was executing judgment upon the house of Ahab, and found the princes of Judah, and the sons of the brethren of Ahaziah, that ministered to Ahaziah, he slew them.
- And he sought Ahaziah: and they caught him, (for he was hid and brought him to Jehu: and when they had slain him, they buried him: Because, said they, He is the son of Jehoshaphat, who sought the Lord with all his heart. So the house of Ahaziah had no power to keep still the kingdom. in Samaria,)
- But when Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she arose and destroyed all the seed royal of the house of Judah.
- so he returned to Jezreel to recover from the wounds they had inflicted on him at Ramoth in his battle with Hazael king of Aram. Then Ahaziah son of Jehoram king of Judah went down to Jezreel to see Joram son of Ahab because he had been wounded.
- Through Ahaziah's visit to Joram, God brought about Ahaziah's downfall. When Ahaziah arrived, he went out with Joram to meet Jehu son of Nimshi, whom the LORD had anointed to destroy the house of Ahab.
- While Jehu was executing judgment on the house of Ahab, he found the princes of Judah and the sons of Ahaziah's relatives, who had been attending Ahaziah, and he killed them.
- He then went in search of Ahaziah, and his men captured him while he was hiding in Samaria. He was brought to Jehu and put to death. They buried him, for they said, "He was a son of Jehoshaphat, who sought the LORD with all his heart." So there was no one in the house of Ahaziah powerful enough to retain the kingdom.
- When Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she proceeded to destroy the whole royal family of the house of Judah.