- 하나님이 가라사대 ㅏ우리의 ㅑ形像(형상)을 따라 우리의 貌樣(모양)대로 우리가 사람을 만들고 그로 ㅓ바다의 고기와, 空中(공중)의 새와, 六畜(육축)과, 온 땅과, 땅에 기는 모든 것을 다스리게 하자 하시고
- 하나님이 自己(자기) 形像(형상) 곧 하나님의 形像(형상)대로 사람을 創造(창조)하시되 ㅕ男子(남자)와 女子(여자)를 創造(창조)하시고
- 하나님이 그들에게 福(복)을 주시며 그들에게 이르시되 ㅗ生育(생육)하고 蕃盛(번성)하여 땅에 充滿(충만)하라, 땅을 征服(정복)하라, 바다의 고기와 空中(공중)의 새와 땅에 움직이는 모든 生物(생물)을 다스리라 하시니라
- 하나님이 가라사대 내가 ㅛ온 地面(지면)의 씨 맺는 모든 菜蔬(채소)와 씨 가진 열매 맺는 모든 나무를 너희에게 주노니 너희 食物(식물)이 되리라
- 또 ㅜ땅의 모든 짐승과 空中(공중)의 모든 새와 生命(생명)이 있어 땅에 기는 모든 것에게는 내가 모든 푸른 풀을 食物(식물)로 주노라 하시니 그대로 되니라
ㅏ창3:22 창11:7 사6:8 ㅑ창5:1 창9:6 고전11:7 엡4:24 골3:10 약3:9 ㅓ창9:2 시8:6~8 약3:7
ㅕ창2:18 창2:21~23 창5:2 말2:15 마19:4 막10:6
ㅛ창9:3 시104:14,15 시145:15,16
- And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
- So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
- And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
- And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
- And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
- Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
- So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
- God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
- Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.
- And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground--everything that has the breath of life in it--I give every green plant for food." And it was so.