- ㄱ바울과 실루아노와 디모데는 하나님 우리 아버지와 主(주) 예수 그리스도 안에 있는 데살로니가人(인)의 敎會(교회)에 便紙(편지)하노니
- 하나님 아버지와 主(주) 예수 그리스도로부터 恩惠(은혜)와 平康(평강)이 너희에게 있을지어다
- 兄弟(형제)들아 ㄴ우리가 너희를 爲(위)하여 恒常(항상) 하나님께 感謝(감사)할지니 이것이 當然(당연)함은 너희 믿음이 더욱 자라고 너희가 다 各其(각기) 서로 사랑함이 豊盛(풍성)함이며
- 그리고 너희의 참는 ㄷ모든 逼迫(핍박)과 患難(환난) 中(중)에서 너희 忍耐(인내)와 믿음을 因(인)하여 ㄹ하나님의 여러 敎會(교회)에서 ㅁ우리가 親(친)히 자랑함이라
- 이는 ㅂ하나님의 公義(공의)로운 審判(심판)의 標(표)요 너희로 하여금 ㅅ하나님의 나라에 合當(합당)한 者(자)로 여기심을 얻게 하려 함이니 그 나라를 爲(위)하여 너희가 또한 苦難(고난)을 받으리니
ㄷ비막10:30보살전2:14 ㄹ비살전1:8보고전7:17 ㅁ비고후7:14보살전2:19
- Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:
- Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;
- So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
- Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
- Paul, Silas and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:
- Grace and peace to you from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing.
- Therefore, among God's churches we boast about your perseverance and faith in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring.
- All this is evidence that God's judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering.