- 저가 全心(전심)으로 여호와의 道(도)를 行(행)하여 ㅌ山堂(산당)과 아세라 木像(목상)들도 유다에서 除(제)하였더라
- 저가 位(위)에 있은지 三年(삼년)에 그 方伯(방백) 벤하일과, 오바댜와, 스가랴와, 느다넬과, 미가야를 보내어 ㅍ유다 여러 城邑(성읍)에 가서 가르치게 하고
- ㅎ또 저희와 함께 레위 사람 스마야와, 느다냐와, 스바댜와, 아사헬과, 스미라못과, 여호나단과, 아도니야와, 도비야와, 도바도니야 等(등) 레위 사람을 보내고 또 저희와 함께 祭司長(제사장) 엘리사마와 여호람을 보내었더니
- 저희가 여호와의 律法冊(률법책)을 가지고 유다에서 가르치되 그 모든 城邑(성읍)으로 巡行(순행)하며 人民(인민)을 가르쳤더라
- ㅏ여호와께서 유다 四面(사면) 列國(렬국)에 두려움을 주사 여호사밧과 싸우지 못하게 하시매
ㅌ대하15:17 대하20:33 왕상22:43
- And his heart was lifted up in the ways of the Lord: moreover he took away the high places and groves out of Judah.
- Also in the third year of his reign he sent to his princes, even to Benhail, and to Obadiah, and to Zechariah, and to Nethaneel, and to Michaiah, to teach in the cities of Judah.
- And with them he sent Levites, even Shemaiah, and Nethaniah, and Zebadiah, and Asahel, and Shemiramoth, and Jehonathan, and Adonijah, and Tobijah, and Tobadonijah, Levites; and with them Elishama and Jehoram, priests.
- And they taught in Judah, and had the book of the law of the Lord with them, and went about throughout all the cities of Judah, and taught the people.
- And the fear of the Lord fell upon all the kingdoms of the lands that were round about Judah, so that they made no war against Jehoshaphat.
- His heart was devoted to the ways of the LORD; furthermore, he removed the high places and the Asherah poles from Judah.
- In the third year of his reign he sent his officials Ben-Hail, Obadiah, Zechariah, Nethanel and Micaiah to teach in the towns of Judah.
- With them were certain Levites--Shemaiah, Nethaniah, Zebadiah, Asahel, Shemiramoth, Jehonathan, Adonijah, Tobijah and Tob-Adonijah--and the priests Elishama and Jehoram.
- They taught throughout Judah, taking with them the Book of the Law of the LORD; they went around to all the towns of Judah and taught the people.
- The fear of the LORD fell on all the kingdoms of the lands surrounding Judah, so that they did not make war with Jehoshaphat.