- 때에 祭司長(제사장)들은 職分(직분)대로 모셔서고 ㅂ레위 사람도 여호와의 樂器(악기)를 가지고 섰으니 이 樂器(악기)는 前(전)에 다윗 王(왕)이 레위 사람으로 여호와를 讚頌(찬송)하려고 만들어서 여호와의 仁慈(인자)하심이 永遠(영원)함을 感謝(감사)케 하던 것이라 ㅅ祭司長(제사장)은 무리 앞에서 나팔을 불고 온 이스라엘은 섰더라
- ㅇ솔로몬이 또 여호와의 殿(전) 앞뜰 가운데를 거룩히 區別(구별)하고 거기서 燔祭物(번제물)과 和睦祭(화목제)의 기름을 드렸으니 이는 솔로몬의 지은 놋壇(단)이 能(능)히 그 燔祭物(번제물)과 素祭物(소제물)과 기름을 容納(용납)할 수 없음이더라
- 그때에 솔로몬이 七日(칠일)동안 節期(절기)를 지켰는데 ㅈ하맛 어귀에서부터 ㅊ애굽 河水(하수)까지의 온 이스라엘의 甚(심)히 큰 會衆(회중)이 모여 저와 함께 하였더니
- 第(제) 八日(팔일)에 무리가 ㅋ한 聖會(성회)를 여니라 壇(단)의 落成式(락성식)을 七日(칠일) 동안 行(행)한 後(후) 이 節期(절기)를 七日(칠일) 동안 지키니라
- 七月(칠월) 二十三日(이십삼일)에 王(왕)이 百姓(백성)을 그 帳幕(장막)으로 돌려보내매 百姓(백성)이 여호와께서 다윗과 솔로몬과 그 百姓(백성) 이스라엘에게 베푸신 恩惠(은혜)를 因(인)하여 기뻐하며 마음에 즐거워하였더라
- And the priests waited on their offices: the Levites also with instruments of musick of the Lord, which David the king had made to praise the Lord, because his mercy endureth for ever, when David praised by their ministry; and the priests sounded trumpets before them, and all Israel stood.
- Moreover Solomon hallowed the middle of the court that was before the house of the Lord: for there he offered burnt offerings, and the fat of the peace offerings, because the brasen altar which Solomon had made was not able to receive the burnt offerings, and the meat offerings, and the fat.
- Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days, and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt.
- And in the eighth day they made a solemn assembly: for they kept the dedication of the altar seven days, and the feast seven days.
- And on the three and twentieth day of the seventh month he sent the people away into their tents, glad and merry in heart for the goodness that the Lord had shewed unto David, and to Solomon, and to Israel his people.
- The priests took their positions, as did the Levites with the LORD'S musical instruments, which King David had made for praising the LORD and which were used when he gave thanks, saying, "His love endures forever." Opposite the Levites, the priests blew their trumpets, and all the Israelites were standing.
- Solomon consecrated the middle part of the courtyard in front of the temple of the LORD, and there he offered burnt offerings and the fat of the fellowship offerings, because the bronze altar he had made could not hold the burnt offerings, the grain offerings and the fat portions.
- So Solomon observed the festival at that time for seven days, and all Israel with him--a vast assembly, people from Lebo Hamath to the Wadi of Egypt.
- On the eighth day they held an assembly, for they had celebrated the dedication of the altar for seven days and the festival for seven days more.
- On the twenty-third day of the seventh month he sent the people to their homes, joyful and glad in heart for the good things the LORD had done for David and Solomon and for his people Israel.