- 이제 종이 主(주)의 종 이스라엘 子孫(자손)을 爲(위)하여 晝夜(주야)로 祈禱(기도)하오며 이스라엘 子孫(자손)의 主(주) 앞에 犯罪(범죄)함을 ㅌ自服(자복)하오니 主(주)는 귀를 기울이시며 ㅍ눈을 여시사 종의 祈禱(기도)를 들으시옵소서 ㅎ나와 나의 아비 집이 犯罪(범죄)하여
- ㅏ主(주)를 向(향)하여 甚(심)히 惡(악)을 行(행)하여 ㅑ主(주)의 종 모세에게 主(주)께서 命(명)하신 誡命(계명)과 律例(율례)와 規例(규례)를 지키지 아니하였나이다
- 옛적에 主(주)께서 主(주)의 종 모세에게 命(명)하여 가라사대 萬一(만일) 너희가 犯罪(범죄)하면 ㅓ내가 너희를 列國(렬국) 中(중)에 흩을 것이요
- ㅕ萬一(만일) 내게로 돌아와서 내 誡命(계명)을 지켜 行(행)하면 ㅗ너희 쫓긴 者(자)가 하늘 끝에 있을지라도 내가 거기서 부터 모아 ㅛ내 이름을 두려고 擇(택)한 곳에 돌아오게 하리라 하신 말씀을 이제 請(청)컨대 記憶(기억)하옵소서
- ㅜ이들은 主(주)께서 일찍 큰 權能(권능)과 强(강)한 손으로 救贖(구속)하신 主(주)의 종이요 主(주)의 百姓(백성)이니이다
ㅌ스10:1 단9:20 ㅍ단9:18 왕상8:29 대하6:40 ㅎ시106:6
ㅓ레26:33 신28:64 신4:25~27
ㅕ레26:39~42 신4:29~31 신30:2,3 ㅗ신30:4 ㅛ신12:5
- Let thine ear now be attentive, and thine eyes open, that thou mayest hear the prayer of thy servant, which I pray before thee now, day and night, for the children of Israel thy servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel, which we have sinned against thee: both I and my father's house have sinned.
- We have dealt very corruptly against thee, and have not kept the commandments, nor the statutes, nor the judgments, which thou commandedst thy servant Moses.
- Remember, I beseech thee, the word that thou commandedst thy servant Moses, saying, If ye transgress, I will scatter you abroad among the nations:
- But if ye turn unto me, and keep my commandments, and do them; though there were of you cast out unto the uttermost part of the heaven, yet will I gather them from thence, and will bring them unto the place that I have chosen to set my name there.
- Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand.
- let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father's house, have committed against you.
- We have acted very wickedly toward you. We have not obeyed the commands, decrees and laws you gave your servant Moses.
- "Remember the instruction you gave your servant Moses, saying, 'If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations,
- but if you return to me and obey my commands, then even if your exiled people are at the farthest horizon, I will gather them from there and bring them to the place I have chosen as a dwelling for my Name.'
- "They are your servants and your people, whom you redeemed by your great strength and your mighty hand.