- 그런즉 너희는 내 말을 듣고 너희가 兄弟(형제) 中(중)에서 사로잡아 온 捕虜(포로)를 놓아 돌아가게 하라 여호와의 震怒(진노)가 너희에게 臨迫(임박)하였느니라 한지라
- 에브라임 子孫(자손)의 頭目(두목) 몇 사람 요하난의 아들 아사랴와, 무실레못의 아들 베레갸와, 살룸의 아들 여히스기야와, 하들래의 아들 아마사가 일어나서 戰場(전장)에서 돌아오는 者(자)를 막으며
- 저희에게 이르되 너희는 이 捕虜(포로)를 이리로 끌어 들이지 못하리라 너희의 經營(경영)하는 일이 우리로 여호와께 허물이 있게 함이니 우리의 罪(죄)와 허물을 더하게 함이로다 우리의 허물이 이미 커서 震怒(진노)하심이 이스라엘에게 臨迫(임박)하였느니라 하매
- 이에 兵器(병기)를 가진 사람이 捕虜(포로)와 擄略(노략)한 物件(물건)을 方伯(방백)들과 온 會衆(회중) 앞에 둔지라
- 이이 위에 이름이 記錄(기록)된 者(자)들이 일어나서 捕虜(포로)를 맞고 擄略(노략)하여 온 中(중)에서 옷을 取(취)하여 벗은 者(자)에게 입히며 신을 신기며 ㅐ먹이고 마시우며 기름을 바르고 그 弱(약)한 者(자)는 나귀에 태워 데리고 ㄱ棕櫚(종려)나무 城(성) 여리고에 이르러 그 兄弟(형제)에게 돌린 後(후)에 사마리아로 돌아갔더라
이대하28:12 대하31:19 민1:17 ㅐ왕하6:22 잠25:21,22 롬12:20 ㄱ신34:3 삿1:16
- Now hear me therefore, and deliver the captives again, which ye have taken captive of your brethren: for the fierce wrath of the Lord is upon you.
- Then certain of the heads of the children of Ephraim, Azariah the son of Johanan, Berechiah the son of Meshillemoth, and Jehizkiah the son of Shallum, and Amasa the son of Hadlai, stood up against them that came from the war,
- And said unto them, Ye shall not bring in the captives hither: for whereas we have offended against the Lord already, ye intend to add more to our sins and to our trespass: for our trespass is great, and there is fierce wrath against Israel.
- So the armed men left the captives and the spoil before the princes and all the congregation.
- And the men which were expressed by name rose up, and took the captives, and with the spoil clothed all that were naked among them, and arrayed them, and shod them, and gave them to eat and to drink, and anointed them, and carried all the feeble of them upon asses, and brought them to Jericho, the city of palm trees, to their brethren: then they returned to Samaria.
- Now listen to me! Send back your fellow countrymen you have taken as prisoners, for the LORD'S fierce anger rests on you."
- Then some of the leaders in Ephraim--Azariah son of Jehohanan, Berekiah son of Meshillemoth, Jehizkiah son of Shallum, and Amasa son of Hadlai--confronted those who were arriving from the war.
- "You must not bring those prisoners here," they said, "or we will be guilty before the LORD. Do you intend to add to our sin and guilt? For our guilt is already great, and his fierce anger rests on Israel."
- So the soldiers gave up the prisoners and plunder in the presence of the officials and all the assembly.
- The men designated by name took the prisoners, and from the plunder they clothed all who were naked. They provided them with clothes and sandals, food and drink, and healing balm. All those who were weak they put on donkeys. So they took them back to their fellow countrymen at Jericho, the City of Palms, and returned to Samaria.