- 다윗 王(왕)이 온 會衆(회중)에게 이르되 내 아들 솔로몬이 홀로 하나님의 擇(택)하신 바 되었으나 ㄴ오히려 어리고 軟弱(연약)하고 이 役事(역사)는 크도다, 이 ㄷ殿(전)은 사람을 爲(위)한 것이 아니요 여호와 하나님을 爲(위)한 것이라
- 내가 이미 내 하나님의 殿(전)을 爲(위)하여 힘을 다하여 豫備(예비)하였나니 곧 器具(기구)를 만들 金(금)과 銀(은)과 놋과 鐵(철)과 나무며 또 ㄹ瑪瑙(마노)와 박을 寶石(보석)과 꾸밀 寶石(보석)과 採石(채석)과 다른 寶石(보석)들과 花斑石(화반석)이 매우 많으며
- 聖殿(성전)을 爲(위)하여 豫備(예비)한 이 모든 것 外(외)에도 내 마음에 내 하나님의 殿(전)을 思慕(사모)하므로 나의 私有(사유)의 金(금),銀(은)으로 내 하나님의 殿(전)을 爲(위)하여 드렸노니
- 곧 ㅁ오빌의 金(금) ㅂ三千(삼천) 달란트와 天銀(천은) 七千(칠천) 달란트라 모든 殿(전) 璧(벽)에 입히며
- 金(금),銀(은) 그릇을 만들며 工匠(공장)의 손으로 하는 모든 일에 쓰게 하였노니 오늘날 누가 즐거이 손에 채워 여호와께 드리겠느냐
ㄴ대상22:5 왕상3:7 ㄷ대상29:19
- Furthermore David the king said unto all the congregation, Solomon my son, whom alone God hath chosen, is yet young and tender, and the work is great: for the palace is not for man, but for the Lord God.
- Now I have prepared with all my might for the house of my God the gold for things to be made of gold, and the silver for things of silver, and the brass for things of brass, the iron for things of iron, and wood for things of wood; onyx stones, and stones to be set, glistering stones, and of divers colours, and all manner of precious stones, and marble stones in abundance.
- Moreover, because I have set my affection to the house of my God, I have of mine own proper good, of gold and silver, which I have given to the house of my God, over and above all that I have prepared for the holy house.
- Even three thousand talents of gold, of the gold of Ophir, and seven thousand talents of refined silver, to overlay the walls of the houses withal:
- The gold for things of gold, and the silver for things of silver, and for all manner of work to be made by the hands of artificers. And who then is willing to consecrate his service this day unto the Lord?
- Then King David said to the whole assembly: "My son Solomon, the one whom God has chosen, is young and inexperienced. The task is great, because this palatial structure is not for man but for the LORD God.
- With all my resources I have provided for the temple of my God--gold for the gold work, silver for the silver, bronze for the bronze, iron for the iron and wood for the wood, as well as onyx for the settings, turquoise, stones of various colors, and all kinds of fine stone and marble--all of these in large quantities.
- Besides, in my devotion to the temple of my God I now give my personal treasures of gold and silver for the temple of my God, over and above everything I have provided for this holy temple:
- three thousand talents of gold (gold of Ophir) and seven thousand talents of refined silver, for the overlaying of the walls of the buildings,
- for the gold work and the silver work, and for all the work to be done by the craftsmen. Now, who is willing to consecrate himself today to the LORD?"