- 여호와께서 가라사대 에돔의 서너 가지 罪(죄)로 因(인)하여 내가 그 罰(벌)을 돌이키지 아니하리니 ㄱ이는 저가 칼로 그 兄弟(형제)를 쫓아가며 ㄴ矜恤(긍휼)을 버리며 ㄷ怒(노)가 恒常(항상) 猛烈(맹렬)하며 憤(분)을 끝없이 품었음이라
- 내가 ㄹ데만에 불을 보내리니 ㅁ보스라의 宮闕(궁궐)들을 사르리라
- 여호와께서 가라사대 ㅂ암몬 子孫(자손)의 서너 가지 罪(죄)로 因(인)하여 내가 그 罰(벌)을 돌이키지 아니하리니 이는 저희가 自己(자기) 地境(지경)을 넓히고자하여 ㅅ길르앗의 아이 밴 女人(녀인)의 배를 ㅇ갈랐음이니라
- 내가 ㅈ랍바 城(성)에 불을 놓아 ㅊ그 宮闕(궁궐)들을 사르되 戰爭(전쟁)의 날에 외침과 회리바람 날에 暴風(폭풍)으로 할 것이며
- ㅋ저희의 王(왕)은 그 方伯(방백)들과 함께 사로잡혀 가리라 이는 여호와의 말씀이니라
ㄱ대하28:17 ㄴ시137:7 욜3:19 말1:4 ㄷ겔35:5
ㄹ옵1:9 대상1:45 ㅁ사63:1 대상1:44
ㅂ렘49:1,2 습2:8,9 ㅅ암1:3 ㅇ호13:16
ㅈ삼하11:1 삼하12:26 겔21:20 ㅊ겔21:28,29
- Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because he did pursue his brother with the sword, and did cast off all pity, and his anger did tear perpetually, and he kept his wrath for ever:
- But I will send a fire upon Teman, which shall devour the palaces of Bozrah.
- Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of the children of Ammon, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with child of Gilead, that they might enlarge their border:
- But I will kindle a fire in the wall of Rabbah, and it shall devour the palaces thereof, with shouting in the day of battle, with a tempest in the day of the whirlwind:
- And their king shall go into captivity, he and his princes together, saith the Lord.
- This is what the LORD says: "For three sins of Edom, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because he pursued his brother with a sword, stifling all compassion, because his anger raged continually and his fury flamed unchecked,
- I will send fire upon Teman that will consume the fortresses of Bozrah."
- This is what the LORD says: "For three sins of Ammon, even for four, I will not turn back my wrath. Because he ripped open the pregnant women of Gilead in order to extend his borders,
- I will set fire to the walls of Rabbah that will consume her fortresses amid war cries on the day of battle, amid violent winds on a stormy day.
- Her king will go into exile, he and his officials together," says the LORD.