- ㄴ솔로몬이 바로의 딸을 데리고 다윗 城(성)에서부터 저를 爲(위)하여 建築(건축)한 宮(궁)에 이르러 가로되 내 아내가 이스라엘 王(왕) 다윗의 宮(궁)에 居(거)하지 못하리니 이는 여호와의 櫃(궤)가 이른 곳은 다 거룩함이니라 하였더라
- 솔로몬이 ㄷ廊室(낭실) 앞에 쌓은 여호와의 壇(단) 위에 여호와께 燔祭(번제)를 드리되
- ㄹ모세의 命(명)을 좇아 ㅁ每日(매일)에 合意(합의)한 대로 安息日(안식일)과 月朔(월삭)과 定(정)한 節期(절기) 곧 ㅂ一年(일년)의 세 節期(절기) 無酵節(무효절)과 七七節(칠칠절)과 草幕節(초막절)에 드렸더라
- 솔로몬이 또 그 父親(부친) 다윗의 定規(정규)를 좇아 ㅅ祭司長(제사장)들의 班次(반차)를 定(정)하여 ㅇ섬기게 하고 ㅈ레위 사람에게도 그 職分(직분)을 맡겨 每日(매일)에 合意(합의)한 대로 讚頌(찬송)하며 祭司長(제사장)들 앞에서 隧從(수종)들게 하며 또 ㅊ門(문)지기로 그 班次(반차)를 좇아 各(각) 門(문)을 지키게 하였으니 이는 ㅋ하나님의 사람 다윗이 前(전)에 이렇게 命(명)하였음이라
- 祭司長(제사장)과 레위 사람이 國庫(국고) 일에든지 무슨 일에든지 王(왕)의 命(명)한 바를 다 어기지 아니하였더라
ㄴ왕상3:1 왕상7:8 왕상9:24
ㄹ민28:3 민28:9 민28:11 민28:26 민29:2 ㅁ출29:38 ㅂ출23:14 신16:16
ㅅ대상24장 ㅇ대하7:6 ㅈ대상25장 ㅊ대상9:17~23 대상26장 ㅋ느12:24 느12:36
- And Solomon brought up the daughter of Pharaoh out of the city of David unto the house that he had built for her: for he said, My wife shall not dwell in the house of David king of Israel, because the places are holy, whereunto the ark of the Lord hath come.
- Then Solomon offered burnt offerings unto the Lord on the altar of the Lord, which he had built before the porch,
- Even after a certain rate every day, offering according to the commandment of Moses, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solemn feasts, three times in the year, even in the feast of unleavened bread, and in the feast of weeks, and in the feast of tabernacles.
- And he appointed, according to the order of David his father, the courses of the priests to their service, and the Levites to their charges, to praise and minister before the priests, as the duty of every day required: the porters also by their courses at every gate: for so had David the man of God commanded.
- And they departed not from the commandment of the king unto the priests and Levites concerning any matter, or concerning the treasures.
- Solomon brought Pharaoh's daughter up from the City of David to the palace he had built for her, for he said, "My wife must not live in the palace of David king of Israel, because the places the ark of the LORD has entered are holy."
- On the altar of the LORD that he had built in front of the portico, Solomon sacrificed burnt offerings to the LORD,
- according to the daily requirement for offerings commanded by Moses for Sabbaths, New Moons and the three annual feasts--the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the Feast of Weeks and the Feast of Tabernacles.
- In keeping with the ordinance of his father David, he appointed the divisions of the priests for their duties, and the Levites to lead the praise and to assist the priests according to each day's requirement. He also appointed the gatekeepers by divisions for the various gates, because this was what David the man of God had ordered.
- They did not deviate from the king's commands to the priests or to the Levites in any matter, including that of the treasuries.