- ㅓ責望(책망)할 것이 없고 한 아내의 男便(남편)이며 ㅕ放蕩(방탕)하다 하는 誹謗(비방)이나 不順從(불순종)하는 일이 없는 믿는 子女(자녀)를 둔 者(자)라야 할지라
- 監督(감독)은 ㅗ하나님의 청지기로서 責望(책망)할 것이 없고 ㅛ제 固執(고집)대로 하지 아니하며 急(급)히 憤(분)내지 아니하며 술을 즐기지 아니하며 毆打(구타)하지 아니하며 ㅜ더러운 利(이)를 貪(탐)하지 아니하며
- 오직 나그네를 待接(대접)하며 善(선)을 좋아하며 謹愼(근신)하며 義(의)로우며 거룩하며 ㅠ節制(절제)하며
- 으미쁜 말씀의 가르침을 그대로 지켜야 하리니 이는 能(능)히 이바른 敎訓(교훈)으로 勸勉(권면)하고 거스려 말하는 者(자)들을 責望(책망)하게 하려 함이라
- 服從(복종)치 아니하고 ㅐ헛된 말을 하며 속이는 者(자)가 많은 中(중) 特別(특별)히 ㄱ割禮黨(할례당) 가운데 甚(심)하니
ㅓ딛1:6~8 딤전3:2~4 ㅕ엡5:18
ㅗ눅12:42 고전4:1 벧전4:10 ㅛ벧후2:10 ㅜ딤전3:8 벧전5:2
으살후2:13 살후2:15 딤전1:15 딤후1:13 이딤전1:10
- If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.
- For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre;
- But a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate;
- Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
- For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
- An elder must be blameless, the husband of but one wife, a man whose children believe and are not open to the charge of being wild and disobedient.
- Since an overseer is entrusted with God's work, he must be blameless--not overbearing, not quick-tempered, not given to drunkenness, not violent, not pursuing dishonest gain.
- Rather he must be hospitable, one who loves what is good, who is self-controlled, upright, holy and disciplined.
- He must hold firmly to the trustworthy message as it has been taught, so that he can encourage others by sound doctrine and refute those who oppose it.
- For there are many rebellious people, mere talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision group.