- 그들은 ㅜ그 힘으로 自己(자기) 神(신)을 삼는 者(자)라 이에 바람 같이 急(급)히 몰아 지나치게 行(행)하여 ㅠ得罪(득죄)하리라
- 先知者(선지자)가 가로되 여호와 나의 하나님 나의 거룩한 者(자)시여 主(주)께서는 으萬歲(만세) 前(전)부터 계시지 아니하시니이까 이우리가 死亡(사망)에 이르지 아니하리이다 ㅐ여호와여 主(주)께서 審判(심판)하기 爲(위)하여 그를 두셨나이다 ㄱ磐石(반석)이시여 主(주)께서 警戒(경계)하기 爲(위)하여 그를 세우셨나이다
- 主(주)께서는 눈이 ㄴ淨潔(정결)하시므로 惡(악)을 참아 보지 못하시며 悖逆(패역)을 참아 보지 못하시거늘 ㄷ어찌하여 詭譎(궤휼)한 者(자)들을 傍觀(방관)하시며 惡人(악인)이 自己(자기)보다 義(의)로운 사람을 삼키되 ㄹ潛潛(잠잠)하시나이까
- 主(주)께서 어찌하여 사람으로 바다의 魚族(어족) 같게 하시며 主權者(주권자) 없는 昆蟲(곤충) 같게 하시나이까
- ㅁ그가 ㅂ낚시로 모두 取(취)하며 그물로 잡으며 草網(초망)으로 모으고 因(인)하여 기뻐하고 즐거워하여
으신33:27 시90:2 시93:2 이말3:6 ㅐ사10:5~7 ㄱ신32:4
ㄴ시5:5 ㄷ렘12:1 ㄹ시35:22
ㅁ렘16:16 암4:2 ㅂ사19:8
- Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god.
- Art thou not from everlasting, O Lord my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O Lord, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.
- Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?
- And makest men as the fishes of the sea, as the creeping things, that have no ruler over them?
- They take up all of them with the angle, they catch them in their net, and gather them in their drag: therefore they rejoice and are glad.
- Then they sweep past like the wind and go on--guilty men, whose own strength is their god."
- O LORD, are you not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One, we will not die. O LORD, you have appointed them to execute judgment; O Rock, you have ordained them to punish.
- Your eyes are too pure to look on evil; you cannot tolerate wrong. Why then do you tolerate the treacherous? Why are you silent while the wicked swallow up those more righteous than themselves?
- You have made men like fish in the sea, like sea creatures that have no ruler.
- The wicked foe pulls all of them up with hooks, he catches them in his net, he gathers them up in his dragnet; and so he rejoices and is glad.