- 무리가 王子(왕자)를 引導(인도)하여 내어 冕旒冠(면류관)을 씌우며 ㅕ律法冊(률법책)을 주고 세워 王(왕)을 삼을새 여호야다와 그 아들들이 저에게 기름을 붓고 ㅗ모두 王(왕)의 萬歲(만세)를 부르니라
- 아달랴가 百姓(백성)들이 奔走(분주)하며 王(왕)을 讚頌(찬송)하는 소리를 듣고 여호와의 殿(전)에 들어가서 百姓(백성)에게 이르러
- 보매 王(왕)이 殿(전) 門(문) 기둥 곁에 섰고 長官(장관)들과 나팔수가 王(왕)의 곁에 모셨으며 國民(국민)들이 즐거워하여 나팔을 불며 노래하는 者(자)는 奏樂(주악)하며 讚頌(찬송)을 引導(인도)하는지라 이에 아달랴가 옷을 찢으며 외치되 叛逆(반역)이로다 叛逆(반역)이로다 하매
- 祭司長(제사장) 여호야다가 軍隊(군대)를 거느린 百夫長(백부장)들을 불러내어 命(명)하여 가로되 班列(반열) 밖으로 몰아내라 무릇 저를 따르는 者(자)는 칼로 죽이라 하니 祭司長(제사장)의 이 말은 여호와의 殿(전)에서는 저를 죽이지 말라 함이라
- 이에 무리가 길을 열어 주고 저가 王宮(왕궁) ㅛ馬門(마문) 어귀에 이를 때에 거기서 죽였더라
ㅛ느3:28 렘31:40 왕하11:16
- Then they brought out the king's son, and put upon him the crown, and gave him the testimony, and made him king. And Jehoiada and his sons anointed him, and said, God save the king.
- Now when Athaliah heard the noise of the people running and praising the king, she came to the people into the house of the Lord:
- And she looked, and, behold, the king stood at his pillar at the entering in, and the princes and the trumpets by the king: and all the people of the land rejoiced, and sounded with trumpets, also the singers with instruments of musick, and such as taught to sing praise. Then Athaliah rent her clothes, and said, Treason, Treason.
- Then Jehoiada the priest brought out the captains of hundreds that were set over the host, and said unto them, Have her forth of the ranges: and whoso followeth her, let him be slain with the sword. For the priest said, Slay her not in the house of the Lord.
- So they laid hands on her; and when she was come to the entering of the horse gate by the king's house, they slew her there.
- Jehoiada and his sons brought out the king's son and put the crown on him; they presented him with a copy of the covenant and proclaimed him king. They anointed him and shouted, "Long live the king!"
- When Athaliah heard the noise of the people running and cheering the king, she went to them at the temple of the LORD.
- She looked, and there was the king, standing by his pillar at the entrance. The officers and the trumpeters were beside the king, and all the people of the land were rejoicing and blowing trumpets, and singers with musical instruments were leading the praises. Then Athaliah tore her robes and shouted, "Treason! Treason!"
- Jehoiada the priest sent out the commanders of units of a hundred, who were in charge of the troops, and said to them: "Bring her out between the ranks and put to the sword anyone who follows her." For the priest had said, "Do not put her to death at the temple of the LORD."
- So they seized her as she reached the entrance of the Horse Gate on the palace grounds, and there they put her to death.