- ㄱ유다 列王(열왕) 요담과 아하스와 히스기야 時代(시대)에 ㄴ모레셋 사람 ㄷ미가에게 臨(임)한 여호와의 말씀 곧 ㄹ사마리아와 예루살렘에 ㅁ關(관)한 默示(묵시)라
- ㅂ百姓(백성)들아 너희는 다 들을지어다 ㅅ땅과 거기 있는 모든 것들아 仔細(자세)히 들을지어다 ㅇ主(주) 여호와께서 너희에게 對(대)하여 證據(증거)하시되 곧 ㅈ主(주)께서 聖殿(성전)에서 그리하실 것이니라
- 여호와께서 ㅊ그 處所(처소)에서 ㅋ나오시고 降臨(강림)하사 ㅌ땅의 높은 곳을 밟으실 것이라
- ㅍ그 아래서 山(산)들이 녹고 골짜기들이 갈라지기를 불 앞의 밀 같고 비탈로 쏟아지는 물 같을 것이니
- 이는 다 야곱의 ㅎ허물을 因(인)함이요 이스라엘 族屬(족속)의 罪(죄)를 因(인)함이라 야곱의 허물이 ㅏ무엇이뇨 사마리아가 아니뇨 유다의 ㅑ山堂(산당)이 무엇이뇨 예루살렘이 아니뇨
ㄱ사1:1 호1:1 ㄴ미1:14 ㄷ렘26:18 ㄹ사7:9 렘23:13 호7:1 ㅁ암1:1
ㅂ미3:1 미3:9 미6:1,2 호5:1 ㅅ사1:2 ㅇ시50:7 시81:8 말3:5 ㅈ시11:4 욘2:7 합2:20
ㅊ시115:3 ㅋ사26:21 ㅌ암4:13 신32:13
ㅍ시97:5 삿5:5 암9:5 암9:13 나1:5
ㅎ미3:8 ㅏ미1:13 ㅑ대하28:4
- The word of the Lord that came to Micah the Morasthite in the days of Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.
- Hear, all ye people; hearken, O earth, and all that therein is: and let the Lord God be witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple.
- For, behold, the Lord cometh forth out of his place, and will come down, and tread upon the high places of the earth.
- And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place.
- For the transgression of Jacob is all this, and for the sins of the house of Israel. What is the transgression of Jacob? is it not Samaria? and what are the high places of Judah? are they not Jerusalem?
- The word of the LORD that came to Micah of Moresheth during the reigns of Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah, kings of Judah--the vision he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.
- Hear, O peoples, all of you, listen, O earth and all who are in it, that the Sovereign LORD may witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple.
- Look! The LORD is coming from his dwelling place; he comes down and treads the high places of the earth.
- The mountains melt beneath him and the valleys split apart, like wax before the fire, like water rushing down a slope.
- All this is because of Jacob's transgression, because of the sins of the house of Israel. What is Jacob's transgression? Is it not Samaria? What is Judah's high place? Is it not Jerusalem?