- 저희가 告(고)하되 한 사람이 올라와서 우리를 만나 이르되 너희는 너희를 보낸 王(왕)에게로 돌아가서 저에게 告(고)하기를 여호와의 말씀이 이스라엘에 하나님이 없어서 네가 에그론의 神(신) 바알세붑에게 물으려고 보내느냐 그러므로 네가 올라간 寢床(침상)에서 내려오지 못할지라 네가 반드시 죽으리라 하셨다 하라 하더이다
- 王(왕)이 저희에게 이르되 올라와서 너희를 만나 이 말을 너희에게 告(고)한 그 사람의 模樣(모양)이 어떠하더냐
- 저희가 對答(대답)하되 ㅇ그는 털이 많은 사람인데 허리에 가죽 띠를 띠었더이다 王(왕)이 가로되 그는 디셉 사람 엘리야로다
- 이에 五十夫長(오십부장)과 그 五十人(오십인)을 엘리야에게로 보내매 저가 엘리야에게로 올라가서 본즉 山(산)꼭대기에 앉았는지라 저가 엘리야에게 이르되 ㅈ하나님의 사람이여 王(왕)의 말씀이 내려오라 하셨나이다
- 엘리야가 五十夫長(오십부장)에게 對答(대답)하여 가로되 내가 萬一(만일) 하나님의 사람이면 ㅊ불이 하늘에서 내려와서 너와 너의 五十人(오십인)을 사를지로다 하매 불이 곧 하늘에서 내려와서 저와 그 五十人(오십인)을 살랐더라
ㅇ슥13:4 마3:4 막1:6
ㅈ신33:1 삿13:6 삼상2:27 삼상9:6
- And they said unto him, There came a man up to meet us, and said unto us, Go, turn again unto the king that sent you, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Is it not because there is not a God in Israel, that thou sendest to inquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron? therefore thou shalt not come down from that bed on which thou art gone up, but shalt surely die.
- And he said unto them, What manner of man was he which came up to meet you, and told you these words?
- And they answered him, He was an hairy man, and girt with a girdle of leather about his loins. And he said, It is Elijah the Tishbite.
- Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down.
- And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.
- "A man came to meet us," they replied. "And he said to us, 'Go back to the king who sent you and tell him, "This is what the LORD says: Is it because there is no God in Israel that you are sending men to consult Baal-Zebub, the god of Ekron? Therefore you will not leave the bed you are lying on. You will certainly die!" '"
- The king asked them, "What kind of man was it who came to meet you and told you this?"
- They replied, "He was a man with a garment of hair and with a leather belt around his waist." The king said, "That was Elijah the Tishbite."
- Then he sent to Elijah a captain with his company of fifty men. The captain went up to Elijah, who was sitting on the top of a hill, and said to him, "Man of God, the king says, 'Come down!'"
- Elijah answered the captain, "If I am a man of God, may fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men!" Then fire fell from heaven and consumed the captain and his men.