- 누구든지 證人(증인)이 되어 ㅋ盟誓(맹서)시키는 소리를 듣고도 그 본 일이나 아는 일을 陳述(진술)치 아니하면 ㅌ罪(죄)가 있나니 그 허물이 그에게로 돌아갈 것이요
- ㅍ누구든지 不淨(부정)한 들짐승의 死體(사체)나, 不淨(부정)한 家畜(가축)의 死體(사체)나, 不淨(부정)한 昆蟲(곤충)의 死體(사체)들, 무릇 不淨(부정)한 것을 만졌으면 不知中(부지중)에라 할지라도 그 몸이 더러워져서 허물이 있을 것이요
- ㅎ或時(혹시) 不知中(부지중)에 사람의 不淨(부정)에 다닥쳤는데 그 사람의 不淨(부정)이 어떠한 不淨(부정)이든지 그것을 깨달을 때에는 허물이 있을 것이요
- ㅏ或(혹) 누구든지 無心中(무심중)에 입으로 ㅑ盟誓(맹서)를 發(발)하여 惡(악)을 하리라 하든지, 善(선)을 하리라 하면 그 사람의 無心中(무심중)에 盟誓(맹서)를 發(발)하여 말한 것이 어떠한 일이든지 깨닫지 못하다가 그것을 깨달을 때에는 그 中(중) 하나에 허물이 있을 것이니
- 이 中(중) 하나에 허물이 있을 때에는 아무 일에 ㅓ犯過(범과)하였노라 自腹(자복)하고
ㅋ왕상8:31 잠29:24 삼상14:24 삼상14:26 마26:63 ㅌ레5:17 레7:18 레10:17 레17:16 레19:8 레20:17 레20:19 민5:31 민9:13
ㅍ레11:24 레11:28 레11:31 레11:39 민19:11 민19:13 민19:16
ㅎ레12장 레13장 레15장
ㅏ삿11:30,31 삼상14:24 삼상25:22 막6:23 행23:12 ㅑ전5:2
ㅓ레16:21 레26:40 민5:7 스10:1 수7:19
- And if a soul sin, and hear the voice of swearing, and is a witness, whether he hath seen or known of it; if he do not utter it, then he shall bear his iniquity.
- Or if a soul touch any unclean thing, whether it be a carcase of an unclean beast, or a carcase of unclean cattle, or the carcase of unclean creeping things, and if it be hidden from him; he also shall be unclean, and guilty.
- Or if he touch the uncleanness of man, whatsoever uncleanness it be that a man shall be defiled withal, and it be hid from him; when he knoweth of it, then he shall be guilty.
- Or if a soul swear, pronouncing with his lips to do evil, or to do good, whatsoever it be that a man shall pronounce with an oath, and it be hid from him; when he knoweth of it, then he shall be guilty in one of these.
- And it shall be, when he shall be guilty in one of these things, that he shall confess that he hath sinned in that thing:
- "'If a person sins because he does not speak up when he hears a public charge to testify regarding something he has seen or learned about, he will be held responsible.
- "'Or if a person touches anything ceremonially unclean--whether the carcasses of unclean wild animals or of unclean livestock or of unclean creatures that move along the ground--even though he is unaware of it, he has become unclean and is guilty.
- "'Or if he touches human uncleanness--anything that would make him unclean--even though he is unaware of it, when he learns of it he will be guilty.
- "'Or if a person thoughtlessly takes an oath to do anything, whether good or evil--in any matter one might carelessly swear about--even though he is unaware of it, in any case when he learns of it he will be guilty.
- "'When anyone is guilty in any of these ways, he must confess in what way he has sinned