- ㅌ스스로 聖潔(성결)케 하고 逾越節(유월절) 어린 羊(양)을 잡아 너희 兄弟(형제)를 爲(위)하여 豫備(예비)하되 여호와께서 모세로 傳(전)하신 말씀을 좇아 行(행)할지니라
- 요시야가 그 모인 百姓(백성)들에게 ㅍ自己(자기)의 所有(소유) 羊(양)떼 中(중)에서 어린 羊(양)과, 어린 염소 三萬(삼만)과, 수소 三千(삼천)을 내어 逾越節(유월절) 祭物(제물)로 주매
- 方伯(방백)들도 즐거이 犧牲(희생)을 드려 百姓(백성)과 祭司長(제사장)들과 레위 사람들에게 주었고 하나님의 殿(전)을 主掌(주장)하는 者(자) ㅎ힐기야와, 스가랴와, 여히엘은 祭司長(제사장)들에게 羊(양) 二千(이천) 六百(육백)과, 수소 三百(삼백)을 逾越節(유월절) 祭物(제물)로 주었고
- 또 레위 사람의 頭目(두목)들 곧 고나냐와, 그 兄弟(형제) 스마야와, 느다넬과, 또 하사뱌와, 여이엘과, 요사밧은 羊(양) 五千(오천)과 수소 五百(오백)을 레위 사람들에게 逾越節(유월절) 祭物(제물)로 주었더라
- 이와 같이 섬길 일이 具備(구비)하매 王(왕)의 命(명)을 좇아 祭司長(제사장)들은 自己(자기) ㅏ處所(처소)에 서고 ㅑ레위 사람들은 그 班列(반열)대로 서고
- So kill the passover, and sanctify yourselves, and prepare your brethren, that they may do according to the word of the Lord by the hand of Moses.
- And Josiah gave to the people, of the flock, lambs and kids, all for the passover offerings, for all that were present, to the number of thirty thousand, and three thousand bullocks: these were of the king's substance.
- And his princes gave willingly unto the people, to the priests, and to the Levites: Hilkiah and Zechariah and Jehiel, rulers of the house of God, gave unto the priests for the passover offerings two thousand and six hundred small cattle and three hundred oxen.
- Conaniah also, and Shemaiah and Nethaneel, his brethren, and Hashabiah and Jeiel and Jozabad, chief of the Levites, gave unto the Levites for passover offerings five thousand small cattle, and five hundred oxen.
- So the service was prepared, and the priests stood in their place, and the Levites in their courses, according to the king's commandment.
- Slaughter the Passover lambs, consecrate yourselves and prepare the lambs for your fellow countrymen, doing what the LORD commanded through Moses."
- Josiah provided for all the lay people who were there a total of thirty thousand sheep and goats for the Passover offerings, and also three thousand cattle--all from the king's own possessions.
- His officials also contributed voluntarily to the people and the priests and Levites. Hilkiah, Zechariah and Jehiel, the administrators of God's temple, gave the priests twenty-six hundred Passover offerings and three hundred cattle.
- Also Conaniah along with Shemaiah and Nethanel, his brothers, and Hashabiah, Jeiel and Jozabad, the leaders of the Levites, provided five thousand Passover offerings and five hundred head of cattle for the Levites.
- The service was arranged and the priests stood in their places with the Levites in their divisions as the king had ordered.