- ㅠ저가 强盛(강성)하여지매 으그 마음이 驕慢(교만)하여 惡(악)을 行(행)하여 그 하나님 여호와께 犯罪(범죄)하되 이곧 여호와의 殿(전)에 들어가서 香壇(향단)에 焚香(분향)하려 한지라
- 祭司長(제사장) ㅐ아사랴가 여호와의 祭司長(제사장) 勇猛(용맹)한 者(자) 八十人(팔십인)을 데리고 그 뒤를 따라 들어가서
- 웃시야 王(왕)을 막아 가로되 ㄱ웃시야여 여호와께 焚香(분향)하는 일이 王(왕)의 할 바가 아니요 오직 焚香(분향)하기 爲(위)하여 區別(구별)함을 받은 ㄴ아론의 子孫(자손) 祭司長(제사장)의 할 바니 聖所(성소)에서 나가소서 王(왕)이 犯罪(범죄)하였으니 하나님 여호와께 榮光(영광)을 얻지 못하리이다
- 웃시야가 손으로 香爐(향로)를 잡고 焚香(분향)하려 하다가 怒(노)를 發(발)하니 저가 祭司長(제사장)에게 怒(노)할 때에 여호와의 殿(전)안 香壇(향단) 곁 祭司長(제사장) 앞에서 ㄷ그 이마에 문둥病(병)이 發(발)한지라
- 大祭司長(대제사장) 아사랴와 모든 祭司長(제사장)이 王(왕)의 이마에 문둥病(병)이 發(발)하였음을 보고 殿(전)에서 急(급)히 쫓아내고 여호와께서 치시므로 王(왕)도 速(속)히 나가니라
ㅠ대하12:1 신32:15 으대하32:25 겔28:2 겔28:5 겔28:17 대하25:19 신8:14 왕하14:10 이왕하16:12,13
ㄱ민16:40 민18:7 ㄴ출30:7,8
ㄷ출4:6 민12:10 왕하5:27
- But when he was strong, his heart was lifted up to his destruction: for he transgressed against the Lord his God, and went into the temple of the Lord to burn incense upon the altar of incense.
- And Azariah the priest went in after him, and with him fourscore priests of the Lord, that were valiant men:
- And they withstood Uzziah the king, and said unto him, It appertaineth not unto thee, Uzziah, to burn incense unto the Lord, but to the priests the sons of Aaron, that are consecrated to burn incense: go out of the sanctuary; for thou hast trespassed; neither shall it be for thine honour from the Lord God.
- Then Uzziah was wroth, and had a censer in his hand to burn incense: and while he was wroth with the priests, the leprosy even rose up in his forehead before the priests in the house of the Lord, from beside the incense altar.
- And Azariah the chief priest, and all the priests, looked upon him, and, behold, he was leprous in his forehead, and they thrust him out from thence; yea, himself hasted also to go out, because the Lord had smitten him.
- But after Uzziah became powerful, his pride led to his downfall. He was unfaithful to the LORD his God, and entered the temple of the LORD to burn incense on the altar of incense.
- Azariah the priest with eighty other courageous priests of the LORD followed him in.
- They confronted him and said, "It is not right for you, Uzziah, to burn incense to the LORD. That is for the priests, the descendants of Aaron, who have been consecrated to burn incense. Leave the sanctuary, for you have been unfaithful; and you will not be honored by the LORD God."
- Uzziah, who had a censer in his hand ready to burn incense, became angry. While he was raging at the priests in their presence before the incense altar in the LORD'S temple, leprosy broke out on his forehead.
- When Azariah the chief priest and all the other priests looked at him, they saw that he had leprosy on his forehead, so they hurried him out. Indeed, he himself was eager to leave, because the LORD had afflicted him.