- ㅅ요담이 位(위)에 나아갈 때에 나이 二十五歲(이십오세)라 예루살렘에서 十六年(십륙년)을 治理(치리)하니라 그 母親(모친)의 이름은 여루사라 사독의 딸이더라
- 요담이 그 父親(부친) 웃시야의 모든 行爲(행위)대로 여호와 보시기에 正直(정직)히 行(행)하였으나 ㅇ여호와의 殿(전)에는 들어가지 아니하였고 百姓(백성)은 오히려 邪惡(사악)을 行(행)하였더라
- 저가 여호와의 殿(전) 윗門(문)을 建築(건축)하고 또 ㅈ오벨 城(성)을 많이 增築(증축)하고
- 유다 山中(산중)에 城邑(성읍)을 建築(건축)하며 수풀 가운데 堅固(견고)한 營寨(영채)와 望臺(망대)를 建築(건축)하고
- 암몬 子孫(자손)의 王(왕)으로 더불어 싸워 이기었더니 그 해에 암몬 子孫(자손)이 銀(은) 一百(일백) 달란트와 밀 一萬石(일만석)과 보리 一萬石(일만석)을 드렸고 第(제) 二年(이년)과 第(제) 三年(삼년)에도 암몬 子孫(자손)이 그와 같이 드렸더라
ㅅ대하27:1~3 왕하15:33 왕하15:35
ㅈ대하33:14 느3:26,27 느11:21
- Jotham was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Jerushah, the daughter of Zadok.
- And he did that which was right in the sight of the Lord, according to all that his father Uzziah did: howbeit he entered not into the temple of the Lord. And the people did yet corruptly.
- He built the high gate of the house of the Lord, and on the wall of Ophel he built much.
- Moreover he built cities in the mountains of Judah, and in the forests he built castles and towers.
- He fought also with the king of the Ammonites, and prevailed against them. And the children of Ammon gave him the same year an hundred talents of silver, and ten thousand measures of wheat, and ten thousand of barley. So much did the children of Ammon pay unto him, both the second year, and the third.
- Jotham was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem sixteen years. His mother's name was Jerusha daughter of Zadok.
- He did what was right in the eyes of the LORD, just as his father Uzziah had done, but unlike him he did not enter the temple of the LORD. The people, however, continued their corrupt practices.
- Jotham rebuilt the Upper Gate of the temple of the LORD and did extensive work on the wall at the hill of Ophel.
- He built towns in the Judean hills and forts and towers in the wooded areas.
- Jotham made war on the king of the Ammonites and conquered them. That year the Ammonites paid him a hundred talents of silver, ten thousand cors of wheat and ten thousand cors of barley. The Ammonites brought him the same amount also in the second and third years.