- 또 므낫세와, 에브라임과, 시므온과, 납달리까지 ㅋ四面(사면) 荒廢(황폐)한 城邑(성읍)들에도 그렇게 行(행)하여
- 壇(단)들을 毁破(훼파)하며 ㅌ아세라 木像(목상)들과 아로새긴 偶像(우상)들을 빻아 가루를 만들며 온 이스라엘 땅에 있는 모든 太陽像(태양상)을 찍고 예루살렘으로 돌아왔더라
- 요시야가 位(위)에 있은지 ㅍ十八年(십팔년)에 그 땅과 殿(전)을 淨潔(정결)케 하기를 마치고 그 하나님 여호와의 殿(전)을 修理(수리)하려 하여 아살랴의 아들 사반과, ㅎ府尹(부윤) 마아세야와, ㅏ書記官(서기관) 요아하스의 아들 요아를 보낸지라
- 저희가 大祭司長(대제사장) ㅑ힐기야에게 나아가 前(전)에 하나님의 殿(전)에 捐補(연보)한 돈을 저에게 붙이니 이 돈은 門(문)을 지키는 레위 사람이 므낫세와 에브라임과 남아 있는 이스라엘 사람과 온 유다와 베냐민과 예루살렘 居民(거민)들에게서 거둔 것이라
- 그 돈을 여호와의 殿(전) 役事(역사)를 監督(감독)하는 者(자)의 손에 붙이니 저희가 여호와의 殿(전)에 있는 工匠(공장)에게 주어 그 殿(전)을 修理(수리)하게 하되
ㅍ대하34:8~28 왕하22:3~20 ㅎ대하18:25 ㅏ삼하8:16
- And so did he in the cities of Manasseh, and Ephraim, and Simeon, even unto Naphtali, with their mattocks round about.
- And when he had broken down the altars and the groves, and had beaten the graven images into powder, and cut down all the idols throughout all the land of Israel, he returned to Jerusalem.
- Now in the eighteenth year of his reign, when he had purged the land, and the house, he sent Shaphan the son of Azaliah, and Maaseiah the governor of the city, and Joah the son of Joahaz the recorder, to repair the house of the Lord his God.
- And when they came to Hilkiah the high priest, they delivered the money that was brought into the house of God, which the Levites that kept the doors had gathered of the hand of Manasseh and Ephraim, and of all the remnant of Israel, and of all Judah and Benjamin; and they returned to Jerusalem.
- And they put it in the hand of the workmen that had the oversight of the house of the Lord, and they gave it to the workmen that wrought in the house of the Lord, to repair and amend the house:
- In the towns of Manasseh, Ephraim and Simeon, as far as Naphtali, and in the ruins around them,
- he tore down the altars and the Asherah poles and crushed the idols to powder and cut to pieces all the incense altars throughout Israel. Then he went back to Jerusalem.
- In the eighteenth year of Josiah's reign, to purify the land and the temple, he sent Shaphan son of Azaliah and Maaseiah the ruler of the city, with Joah son of Joahaz, the recorder, to repair the temple of the LORD his God.
- They went to Hilkiah the high priest and gave him the money that had been brought into the temple of God, which the Levites who were the doorkeepers had collected from the people of Manasseh, Ephraim and the entire remnant of Israel and from all the people of Judah and Benjamin and the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
- Then they entrusted it to the men appointed to supervise the work on the LORD'S temple. These men paid the workers who repaired and restored the temple.