- 두 그룹의 날개 길이가 모두 二十(이십) 규빗이라 左便(좌편) 그룹의 한 날개는 다섯 규빗이니 殿(전) 璧(벽)에 닿았고 그 한 날개도 다섯 규빗이니 右便(우편) 그룹의 날개에 닿았으며
- 右便(우편) 그룹의 한 날개도 다섯 규빗이니 殿(전) 璧(벽)에 닿았고 그 한 날개도 다섯 규빗이니 左便(좌편) 그룹의 날개에 닿았으며
- 이 두 그룹의 便(편) 날개가 모두 二十(이십) 규빗이라 그 얼굴을 ㅈ外所(외소)로 向(향)하고 서 있으며
- ㅊ靑色(청색), 紫色(자색), 紅色(홍색)실과, 고운 베로 門帳(문장)을 짓고 그 위에 그룹의 形像(형상)을 繡(수) 놓았더라
- 殿(전) 앞에 ㅋ기둥 둘을 ㅌ만들었으니 高(고)가 三十五(삼십오) 규빗이요, 各(각) 기둥 꼭대기의 머리가 다섯 규빗이라
ㅋ왕상7:15 왕하25:17 렘52:21 ㅌ대하3:15,16 왕상7:15~20
- And the wings of the cherubims were twenty cubits long: one wing of the one cherub was five cubits, reaching to the wall of the house: and the other wing was likewise five cubits, reaching to the wing of the other cherub.
- And one wing of the other cherub was five cubits, reaching to the wall of the house: and the other wing was five cubits also, joining to the wing of the other cherub.
- The wings of these cherubims spread themselves forth twenty cubits: and they stood on their feet, and their faces were inward.
- And he made the vail of blue, and purple, and crimson, and fine linen, and wrought cherubims thereon.
- Also he made before the house two pillars of thirty and five cubits high, and the chapiter that was on the top of each of them was five cubits.
- The total wingspan of the cherubim was twenty cubits. One wing of the first cherub was five cubits long and touched the temple wall, while its other wing, also five cubits long, touched the wing of the other cherub.
- Similarly one wing of the second cherub was five cubits long and touched the other temple wall, and its other wing, also five cubits long, touched the wing of the first cherub.
- The wings of these cherubim extended twenty cubits. They stood on their feet, facing the main hall.
- He made the curtain of blue, purple and crimson yarn and fine linen, with cherubim worked into it.
- In the front of the temple he made two pillars, which together were thirty-five cubits long, each with a capital on top measuring five cubits.