- 네 하나님 여호와께서 너와 네 집에 주신 모든 福(복)을 因(인)하여 너는 레위人(인)과 너의 中(중)에 寓居(우거)하는 客(객)과 함께 ㅑ즐거워할지니라
- ㅓ第(제) 三年(삼년) 곧 十一條(십일조)를 드리는 해에 네 모든 所産(소산)의 ㅕ十一條(십일조) 다 내기를 마친 後(후)에 그것을 레위人(인)과 客(객)과 孤兒(고아)와 寡婦(과부)에게 주어서 네 城門(성문) 안에서 먹어 배부르게 하라
- 그리할 때에 네 하나님 여호와 앞에 告(고)하기를 내가 聖物(성물)을 내 집에서 내어 레위人(인)과 客(객)과 孤兒(고아)와 寡婦(과부)에게 주기를 主(주)께서 내게 命(명)하신 命令(명령)대로 하였사오니 내가 主(주)의 命令(명령)을 犯(범)치도 아니하였고 ㅗ잊지도 아니하였나이다
- ㅛ내가 哀哭(애곡)하는 날에 이 聖物(성물)을 먹지 아니하였고 不淨(부정)한 몸으로 이를 떼어두지 아니하였고 ㅜ죽은 者(자)를 爲(위)하여 이를 쓰지 아니하였고 내 하나님 여호와의 말씀을 聽從(청종)하여 主(주)께서 내게 命令(명령)하신 대로 다 行(행)하였사오니
- ㅠ願(원)컨대 主(주)의 거룩한 處所(처소) 하늘에서 下鑑(하감)하시고 主(주)의 百姓(백성) 이스라엘에게 福(복)을 主(주)시며 우리 列祖(열조)에게 盟誓(맹서)하여 우리에게 주신 바 젖과 꿀이 흐르는 땅에 福(복)을 내리소서 할지니라
ㅓ신14:28,29 암4:4 ㅕ레27:30
ㅗ시119:141 시119:153 시119:176
ㅛ레7:20 레21:1 레21:11 호9:4 ㅜ렘16:7
- And thou shalt rejoice in every good thing which the Lord thy God hath given unto thee, and unto thine house, thou, and the Levite, and the stranger that is among you.
- When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;
- Then thou shalt say before the Lord thy God, I have brought away the hallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Levite, and unto the stranger, to the fatherless, and to the widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have I forgotten them.
- I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but I have hearkened to the voice of the Lord my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me.
- Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Israel, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
- And you and the Levites and the aliens among you shall rejoice in all the good things the LORD your God has given to you and your household.
- When you have finished setting aside a tenth of all your produce in the third year, the year of the tithe, you shall give it to the Levite, the alien, the fatherless and the widow, so that they may eat in your towns and be satisfied.
- Then say to the LORD your God: "I have removed from my house the sacred portion and have given it to the Levite, the alien, the fatherless and the widow, according to all you commanded. I have not turned aside from your commands nor have I forgotten any of them.
- I have not eaten any of the sacred portion while I was in mourning, nor have I removed any of it while I was unclean, nor have I offered any of it to the dead. I have obeyed the LORD my God; I have done everything you commanded me.
- Look down from heaven, your holy dwelling place, and bless your people Israel and the land you have given us as you promised on oath to our forefathers, a land flowing with milk and honey."