- 祭司長(제사장)은 그 하나를 贖罪(속죄) 祭物(제물)로, 하나를 燔祭物(번제물)로 드려서 그의 屍體(시체)로 因(인)하여 얻은 罪(죄)를 贖(속)하고 또 그는 當日(당일)에 그의 머리를 聖潔(성결)케 할 것이며
- 自己(자기) 몸을 區別(구별)하여 여호와께 드릴 날을 새로 定(정)하고 一年(일년) 된 수羊(양)을 가져다가 ㅐ贖愆祭(속건제)로 드릴지니라 自己(자기) 몸을 區別(구별)한 때에 그 몸을 더렵혔은즉 지나간 날은 無效(무효)니라
- 나실人(인)의 法(법)은 이러하니라 自己(자기) 몸을 ㄱ區別(구별)한 날이 차면 그 사람을 會幕(회막) 門(문)으로 데리고 갈 것이요
- 그는 여호와께 禮物(예물)을 드리되 燔祭物(번제물)로 一年(일년)된 欠(흠) 없는 수羊(양) 하나와 ㄴ贖罪(속죄) 祭物(제물)로 一年(일년) 된 欠(흠) 없는 어린 암羊(양) 하나와 ㄷ和睦(화목) 祭物(제물)로 欠(흠) 없는 수羊(양) 하나와
- 無酵輧(무효병) 한 광주리와 고운 가루에 ㄹ기름 섞은 菓子(과자)들과 기름 바른 無酵煎餠(무효전병)들과 그 ㅁ素祭物(소제물)과 ㅂ奠祭物(전제물)을 드릴 것이요
ㄹ출29:2 레2:4 ㅁ출29:41 ㅂ민15:5 민15:7 민15:10
- And the priest shall offer the one for a sin offering, and the other for a burnt offering, and make an atonement for him, for that he sinned by the dead, and shall hallow his head that same day.
- And he shall consecrate unto the Lord the days of his separation, and shall bring a lamb of the first year for a trespass offering: but the days that were before shall be lost, because his separation was defiled.
- And this is the law of the Nazarite, when the days of his separation are fulfilled: he shall be brought unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation:
- And he shall offer his offering unto the Lord, one he lamb of the first year without blemish for a burnt offering, and one ewe lamb of the first year without blemish for a sin offering, and one ram without blemish for peace offerings,
- And a basket of unleavened bread, cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, and wafers of unleavened bread anointed with oil, and their meat offering, and their drink offerings.
- The priest is to offer one as a sin offering and the other as a burnt offering to make atonement for him because he sinned by being in the presence of the dead body. That same day he is to consecrate his head.
- He must dedicate himself to the LORD for the period of his separation and must bring a year-old male lamb as a guilt offering. The previous days do not count, because he became defiled during his separation.
- "'Now this is the law for the Nazirite when the period of his separation is over. He is to be brought to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting.
- There he is to present his offerings to the LORD: a year-old male lamb without defect for a burnt offering, a year-old ewe lamb without defect for a sin offering, a ram without defect for a fellowship offering,
- together with their grain offerings and drink offerings, and a basket of bread made without yeast--cakes made of fine flour mixed with oil, and wafers spread with oil.