- 이스라엘아 들으라, 네가 오늘 ㅇ요단을 건너 ㅈ너보다 强大(강대)한 나라들로 들어가서 그것을 얻으리니 그 城邑(성읍)들은 크고 城壁(성벽)은 하늘에 닿았으며
- ㅊ그 百姓(백성)은 네가 아는 바 長大(장대)한 ㅋ아낙 子孫(자손)이라 그에게 對(대)한 말을 네가 들었나니 이르기를 누가 아낙 子孫(자손)을 能(능)히 當(당)하리요 하거니와
- 오늘날 너는 알라 네 하나님 여호와께서 ㅌ猛烈(맹렬)한 불과 같이 ㅍ네 앞에 나아가신즉 여호와께서 그들을 破(파)하사 네 앞에 엎드러지게 하시리니 여호와께서 네게 말씀하신 것 같이 ㅎ너는 그들을 쫓아내며 速(속)히 그들을 滅(멸)할 것이라
- 네 하나님 여호와께서 그들을 네 앞에서 쫓아내신 後(후)에 ㅏ네가 心中(심중)에 이르기를 나의 義(의)로움을 因(인)하여 여호와께서 나를 이 땅으로 引導(인도)하여 들여서 그것을 얻게 하셨다 하지 말라 實狀(실상)은 ㅑ이 民族(민족)들이 惡(악)함을 因(인)하여 여호와께서 그들을 네 앞에서 쫓아내심이니라
- 네가 가서 그 땅을 얻음은 ㅓ너의 義(의)로움을 因(인)함도 아니며 네 마음이 正直(정직)함을 因(인)함도 아니요 이 民族(민족)들의 惡(악)함을 因(인)하여 네 하나님 여호와께서 그들을 네 앞에서 쫓아내심이라 여호와께서 이같이 하심은 ㅕ네 列祖(열조) 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱에게 하신 盟誓(맹서)를 이루려 하심이니라
ㅇ신11:31 신12:10 수1:11 ㅈ신4:38
ㅌ신4:24 ㅍ신31:3 수3:11 ㅎ신7:24 출23:29~31
ㅏ신8:17 ㅑ신18:12 레18:24,25 레20:23 신20:18
- Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven,
- A people great and tall, the children of the Anakims, whom thou knowest, and of whom thou hast heard say, Who can stand before the children of Anak!
- Understand therefore this day, that the Lord thy God is he which goeth over before thee; as a consuming fire he shall destroy them, and he shall bring them down before thy face: so shalt thou drive them out, and destroy them quickly, as the Lord hath said unto thee.
- Speak not thou in thine heart, after that the Lord thy God hath cast them out from before thee, saying, For my righteousness the Lord hath brought me in to possess this land: but for the wickedness of these nations the Lord doth drive them out from before thee.
- Not for thy righteousness, or for the uprightness of thine heart, dost thou go to possess their land: but for the wickedness of these nations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee, and that he may perform the word which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
- Hear, O Israel. You are now about to cross the Jordan to go in and dispossess nations greater and stronger than you, with large cities that have walls up to the sky.
- The people are strong and tall--Anakites! You know about them and have heard it said: "Who can stand up against the Anakites?"
- But be assured today that the LORD your God is the one who goes across ahead of you like a devouring fire. He will destroy them; he will subdue them before you. And you will drive them out and annihilate them quickly, as the LORD has promised you.
- After the LORD your God has driven them out before you, do not say to yourself, "The LORD has brought me here to take possession of this land because of my righteousness." No, it is on account of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD is going to drive them out before you.
- It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations, the LORD your God will drive them out before you, to accomplish what he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.