- ㄱ바사 王(왕) 고레스 元年(원년)에 ㄴ여호와께서 예레미야의 입으로 하신 말씀을 應(응)하게 하시려고 바사 王(왕) 고레스의 마음을 感動(감동)시키시매 ㄷ저가 온 나라에 公布(공포)도 하고 詔書(조서)도 내려 가로되
- 바사 王(왕) 고레스는 말하노니 하늘의 神(신) 여호와께서 世上(세상) 萬國(만국)으로 내게 주셨고 ㄹ나를 命(명)하사 유다 예루살렘에 專(전)을 建築(건축)하라 하셨나니
- 이스라엘의 ㅁ하나님은 참 神(신)이시라 너희 中(중)에 무릇 그 百姓(백성) 된 者(자)는 다 유다 예루살렘으로 올라가서 거기 있는 여호와의 殿(전)을 建築(건축)하라 너희 하나님이 함께 하시기를 願(원)하노라
- 무릇 그 남아있는 百姓(백성)이 어느 곳에 寓居(우거)하였든지 그곳 사람들이 마땅히 銀(은)과 金(금)과 其他(기타) 物件(물건)과 짐승으로 도와주고 그 外(외)에도 예루살렘 하나님의 殿(전)을 爲(위)하여 禮物(예물)을 즐거이 드릴지니라 하였더라
- 이에 유다와 베냐민 族長(족장)들과 祭司長(제사장)들과 레위 사람들과 ㅂ무릇 그 마음이 하나님께 ㅅ感動(감동)을 받고 올라가서 예루살렘 여호와의 殿(전)을 建築(건축)코자 하는 者(자)가 다 일어나니
ㄱ스1:1~3 대하36:22,23 ㄴ렘25:12,13 렘29:10 ㄷ스5:13
ㄹ사44:28 사45:1 사45:13
- Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the Lord stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying,
- Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The Lord God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah.
- Who is there among you of all his people? his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the Lord God of Israel, (he is which is in Jerusalem. the God,)
- And whosoever remaineth in any place where he sojourneth, let the men of his place help him with silver, and with gold, and with goods, and with beasts, beside the freewill offering for the house of God that is in Jerusalem.
- Then rose up the chief of the fathers of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests, and the Levites, with all them whose spirit God had raised, to go up to build the house of the Lord which is in Jerusalem.
- In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the LORD spoken by Jeremiah, the LORD moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and to put it in writing:
- "This is what Cyrus king of Persia says: "'The LORD, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and he has appointed me to build a temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah.
- Anyone of his people among you--may his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem in Judah and build the temple of the LORD, the God of Israel, the God who is in Jerusalem.
- And the people of any place where survivors may now be living are to provide him with silver and gold, with goods and livestock, and with freewill offerings for the temple of God in Jerusalem.'"
- Then the family heads of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests and Levites--everyone whose heart God had moved--prepared to go up and build the house of the LORD in Jerusalem.