- ㅇ또 힌놈의 아들 골짜기에서 ㅈ그 아들들을 불 가운데로 지나게 하며 또 ㅊ占(점)치며 邪術(사술)과 妖術(요술)을 行(행)하며 ㅋ神接(신접)한 者(자)와 박수를 信任(신임)하여 여호와 보시기에 惡(악)을 많이 行(행)하여 그 震怒(진노)를 激發(격발)하였으며
- 또 ㅌ自己(자기)가 만든 아로새긴 木像(목상)을 하나님의 殿(전)에 세웠더라 옛적에 하나님이 이 殿(전)에 對(대)하여 다윗과 그 아들 솔로몬에게 이르시기를 내가 이스라엘 모든 支派(지파) 中(중)에서 擇(택)한 이 殿(전)과 예루살렘에 내 이름을 永遠(영원)히 둘지라
- 萬一(만일) 이스라엘 사람이 내가 命(명)한 일 곧 모세로 傳(전)한 모든 律法(률법)과 律例(율례)와 規例(규례)를 지켜 行(행)하면 내가 그들의 발로 다시는 ㅍ그 列祖(열조)에게 定(정)하여 준 땅에서 옮기지 않게 하리라 하셨으나
- 유다와 예루살렘 居民(거민)이 므낫세의 꾀임을 받고 惡(악)을 行(행)한 것이 여호와께서 이스라엘 子孫(자손) 앞에서 滅(멸)하신 列邦(열방)보다 더욱 甚(심)하였더라
- 여호와께서 므낫세와 그 百姓(백성)에게 이르셨으나 저희가 듣지 아니한 故(고)로
ㅇ수15:8 ㅈ대하28:3 ㅊ신18:10 ㅋ삼상28:3?
- And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.
- And he set a carved image, the idol which he had made, in the house of God, of which God had said to David and to Solomon his son, In this house, and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen before all the tribes of Israel, will I put my name for ever:
- Neither will I any more remove the foot of Israel from out of the land which I have appointed for your fathers; so that they will take heed to do all that I have commanded them, according to the whole law and the statutes and the ordinances by the hand of Moses.
- So Manasseh made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to err, and to do worse than the heathen, whom the Lord had destroyed before the children of Israel.
- And the Lord spake to Manasseh, and to his people: but they would not hearken.
- He sacrificed his sons in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced sorcery, divination and witchcraft, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, provoking him to anger.
- He took the carved image he had made and put it in God's temple, of which God had said to David and to his son Solomon, "In this temple and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put my Name forever.
- I will not again make the feet of the Israelites leave the land I assigned to your forefathers, if only they will be careful to do everything I commanded them concerning all the laws, decrees and ordinances given through Moses."
- But Manasseh led Judah and the people of Jerusalem astray, so that they did more evil than the nations the LORD had destroyed before the Israelites.
- The LORD spoke to Manasseh and his people, but they paid no attention.