- ㅍ내가 종 先知者(선지자)들에게 命(명)한 ㅎ내 말과 내 前例(전례)들이 ㅏ어찌 네 列祖(열조)에게 臨(임)하지 아니하였느냐 그러므로 그들이 돌쳐 이르기를 ㅑ萬軍(만군)의 여호와께서 ㅓ우리 길대로 우리 行爲(행위)대로 우리에게 行(행)하시려고 뜻하신 것을 우리에게 行(행)하셨도다 하였다 하셨느니라 하라
- 다리오 王(왕) 二年(이년) 十一月(십일월) 곧 스밧月(월) 二十(이십) 四日(사일)에 잇도의 孫子(손자) 베레갸의 아들 先知者(선지자) 스가랴에게 여호와의 말씀이 臨(임)하여 이르시니라
- 내가 밤에 보니 사람이 ㅕ紅馬(홍마)를 타고 골짜기 속 花石榴(화석류)나무 사이에 섰고 그 뒤에는 ㅗ紅馬(홍마)와, 紫馬(자마)와, 白馬(백마)가 있기로
- 내가 가로되 내 主(주)여, 이들이 무엇이니이까 ㅛ내게 말하는 天使(천사)가 내게 이르되 이들이 무엇인지 내가 네게 보이리라 하매
- 花石榴(화석류)나무 사이에 선 者(자)가 對答(대답)하여 가로되 ㅜ이는 여호와께서 ㅠ땅에 두루 다니라고 보내신 者(자)들이니라
ㅍ단9:6 ㅎ사40:8 마24:35 ㅏ신28:2 신28:15 ㅑ애2:17 ㅓ겔36:31
ㅕ계6:4 ㅗ계6:4,5 계6:8 슥6:2~7
ㅜ히1:14 ㅠ슥6:7 욥1:7
- But my words and my statutes, which I commanded my servants the prophets, did they not take hold of your fathers? and they returned and said, Like as the Lord of hosts thought to do unto us, according to our ways, and according to our doings, so hath he dealt with us.
- Upon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Sebat, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the Lord unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,
- I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.
- Then said I, O my Lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be.
- And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the Lord hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth.
- But did not my words and my decrees, which I commanded my servants the prophets, overtake your forefathers? "Then they repented and said, 'The LORD Almighty has done to us what our ways and practices deserve, just as he determined to do.'"
- On the twenty-fourth day of the eleventh month, the month of Shebat, in the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came to the prophet Zechariah son of Berekiah, the son of Iddo.
- During the night I had a vision--and there before me was a man riding a red horse! He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses.
- I asked, "What are these, my lord?" The angel who was talking with me answered, "I will show you what they are."
- Then the man standing among the myrtle trees explained, "They are the ones the LORD has sent to go throughout the earth."