- ㄱ太初(태초)부터 ㄴ있는 生命(생명)의 말씀에 關(관)하여는 ㄷ우리가 들은바요 ㄹ눈으로 본 바요 ㅁ注目(주목)하고 우리 ㅂ손으로 만진 바라
- ㅅ이 生命(생명)이 ㅇ나타내신 바 된지라 이 永遠(영원)한 生命(생명)을 우리가 보았고 ㅈ證據(증거)하여 너희에게 傳(전)하노니 이는 아버지와 함께 계시다가 우리에게 나타내신 바 된 者(자)니라
- 우리가 보고 들은 바를 너희에게도 傳(전)함은 너희로 우리와 사귐이 있게 하려 함이니 ㅊ우리의 사귐은 아버지와 그 아들 예수 그리스도와 함께 함이라
- 우리가 이것을 씀은 ㅋ우리의 기쁨이 充滿(충만)케 하려 함이로라
- ㅌ우리가 저에게서 듣고 너희에게 傳(전)하는 消息(소식)이 이것이니 곧 ㅍ하나님은 빛이시라 그에게는 어두움이 조금도 없으시니라
ㄱ요일2:13,14 ㄴ요1:1 ㄷ행4:20 ㄹ요19:35 ㅁ요일4:14 요1:14 벧후1:16 ㅂ눅24:39 요20:27
ㅅ요1:4 요11:25 요14:6 ㅇ요일3:5 요일3:8 롬16:26 딤전3:16 ㅈ요15:27
ㅊ요17:21 고전1:9 요일2:24
ㅋ요15:11 요16:24 요이1:12
ㅌ요일3:11 ㅍ약1:17 요일4:8 요4:24
- That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
- (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
- That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
- And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
- This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
- That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched--this we proclaim concerning the Word of life.
- The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us.
- We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.
- We write this to make our joy complete.
- This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.