- 여호람이 또 유다 여러 山(산)에 山堂(산당)을 세워 예루살렘 居民(거민)으로 ㅋ淫亂(음란)하듯 偶像(우상)을 섬기게 하고 또 유다를 迷惑(미혹)케 하였으므로
- 先知者(선지자) 엘리야가 여호람에게 글을 보내어 가로되 王(왕)의 祖上(조상) 다윗의 하나님 여호와의 말씀이 네가 네 아비 ㅌ여호사밧의 길과 ㅍ유다 王(왕) 아사의 길로 行(행)치 아니하고
- 오직 이스라엘 列王(열왕)의 길로 行(행)하여 유다와 예루살렘 居民(거민)으로 淫亂(음란)하듯 偶像(우상)을 섬기게 하기를 ㅎ아합의 집과 같이 하며 또 너의 아비 집에서 ㅏ너보다 善(선)한 아우들을 죽였으니
- 여호와가 네 百姓(백성)과, 네 子女(자녀)와, 네 아내들과, 네 모든 財物(재물)을 큰 災殃(재앙)으로 치리라
- 또 ㅑ너는 창자에 重病(중병)이 들고 그 病(병)이 날로 重(중)하여 창자가 빠져나오리라 하셨다 하였더라
ㅋ출34:16 레17:7 레20:5
- Moreover he made high places in the mountains of Judah and caused the inhabitants of Jerusalem to commit fornication, and compelled Judah thereto.
- And there came a writing to him from Elijah the prophet, saying, Thus saith the Lord God of David thy father, Because thou hast not walked in the ways of Jehoshaphat thy father, nor in the ways of Asa king of Judah,
- But hast walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and hast made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to go a whoring, like to the whoredoms of the house of Ahab, and also hast slain thy brethren of thy father's house, which were better than thyself:
- Behold, with a great plague will the Lord smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods:
- And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day.
- He had also built high places on the hills of Judah and had caused the people of Jerusalem to prostitute themselves and had led Judah astray.
- Jehoram received a letter from Elijah the prophet, which said: "This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: 'You have not walked in the ways of your father Jehoshaphat or of Asa king of Judah.
- But you have walked in the ways of the kings of Israel, and you have led Judah and the people of Jerusalem to prostitute themselves, just as the house of Ahab did. You have also murdered your own brothers, members of your father's house, men who were better than you.
- So now the LORD is about to strike your people, your sons, your wives and everything that is yours, with a heavy blow.
- You yourself will be very ill with a lingering disease of the bowels, until the disease causes your bowels to come out.'"