- ㅍ아사 王(왕) ㅎ三十六年(삼십륙년)에 이스라엘 王(왕) 바아사가 유다를 치러 올라와서 라마를 建築(건축)하여 ㅏ사람을 유다 王(왕) 아사에게 往來(왕래)하지 못하게 하려한지라
- 아사가 여호와의 殿(전) 곳간과 王宮(왕궁) 곳간의 銀(은),金(금)을 取(취)하여 ㅑ다메섹에 居(거)한 아람 王(왕) 벤하닷에게 보내며 가로되
- 내 父親(부친)과 當身(당신)의 父親(부친) 사이에와 같이 나와 當身(당신) 사이에 約條(약조)하자 내가 當身(당신)에게 銀(은),金(금)을 보내노니 와서 이스라엘 王(왕) 바아사와 세운 約條(약조)를 깨뜨려서 저로 나를 떠나게 하라 하매
- 벤하닷이 아사 王(왕)의 말을 듣고 그 軍隊(군대) 長官(장관)들을 보내어 이스라엘 두어 城邑(성읍)을 치되 이욘과 단과 아벨마임과 납달리의 ㅓ모든 國庫城(국고성)을 쳤더니
- 바아사가 듣고 라마 建築(건축)하는 일을 破(파)하여 그 工役(공역)을 그친지라
ㅍ대하16:1~6 왕상15:17~22 ㅎ왕상16:8 ㅏ대하15:9
- In the six and thirtieth year of the reign of Asa Baasha king of Israel came up against Judah, and built Ramah, to the intent that he might let none go out or come in to Asa king of Judah.
- Then Asa brought out silver and gold out of the treasures of the house of the Lord and of the king's house, and sent to Benhadad king of Syria, that dwelt at Damascus, saying,
- There is a league between me and thee, as there was between my father and thy father: behold, I have sent thee silver and gold; go, break thy league with Baasha king of Israel, that he may depart from me.
- And Benhadad hearkened unto king Asa, and sent the captains of his armies against the cities of Israel; and they smote Ijon, and Dan, and Abelmaim, and all the store cities of Naphtali.
- And it came to pass, when Baasha heard it, that he left off building of Ramah, and let his work cease.
- In the thirty-sixth year of Asa's reign Baasha king of Israel went up against Judah and fortified Ramah to prevent anyone from leaving or entering the territory of Asa king of Judah.
- Asa then took the silver and gold out of the treasuries of the LORD'S temple and of his own palace and sent it to Ben-Hadad king of Aram, who was ruling in Damascus.
- "Let there be a treaty between me and you," he said, "as there was between my father and your father. See, I am sending you silver and gold. Now break your treaty with Baasha king of Israel so he will withdraw from me."
- Ben-Hadad agreed with King Asa and sent the commanders of his forces against the towns of Israel. They conquered Ijon, Dan, Abel Maim and all the store cities of Naphtali.
- When Baasha heard this, he stopped building Ramah and abandoned his work.