- 그들이 미스바에 모여 ㅎ물을 길어 여호와 앞에 붓고 ㅏ그날에 禁食(금식)하고 거기서 가로되 ㅑ우리가 여호와께 犯罪(범죄)하였나이다 하니라 사무엘이 미스바에서 이스라엘 子孫(자손)을 다스리니라
- 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 미스바에 모였다 함을 블레셋 사람이 듣고 그 方伯(방백)들이 이스라엘을 치러 올라온지라 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 듣고 블레셋 사람을 두려워하여
- 사무엘에게 이르되 當身(당신)은 우리를 爲(위)하여 우리 하나님 여호와께 쉬지 말고 부르짖어 우리를 블레셋 사람의 손에서 救援(구원)하시게 하소서
- 사무엘이 젖 먹는 어린 羊(양)을 取(취)하여 穩全(온전)한 燔祭(번제)를 여호와께 드리고 ㅓ이스라엘을 爲(위)하여 여호와께 부르짖으매 여호와께서 應答(응답)하셨더라
- 사무엘이 燔祭(번제)를 드릴 때에 블레셋 사람이 이스라엘과 싸우려고 가까이 오매 ㅕ그날에 여호와께서 블레셋 사람에게 큰 雨雷(우뢰)를 發(발)하여 그들을 어지럽게 하시니 그들이 이스라엘 앞에 敗(패)한지라
ㅎ삼하14:14 ㅏ삼상31:13 느9:1 욜2:12 ㅑ삿10:10
ㅕ삼상2:10 삼하22:14,15 시18:13
- And they gathered together to Mizpeh, and drew water, and poured it out before the Lord, and fasted on that day, and said there, We have sinned against the Lord. And Samuel judged the children of Israel in Mizpeh.
- And when the Philistines heard that the children of Israel were gathered together to Mizpeh, the lords of the Philistines went up against Israel. And when the children of Israel heard it, they were afraid of the Philistines.
- And the children of Israel said to Samuel, Cease not to cry unto the Lord our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines.
- And Samuel took a sucking lamb, and offered it for a burnt offering wholly unto the Lord: and Samuel cried unto the Lord for Israel; and the Lord heard him.
- And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the Lord thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel.
- When they had assembled at Mizpah, they drew water and poured it out before the LORD. On that day they fasted and there they confessed, "We have sinned against the LORD." And Samuel was leader of Israel at Mizpah.
- When the Philistines heard that Israel had assembled at Mizpah, the rulers of the Philistines came up to attack them. And when the Israelites heard of it, they were afraid because of the Philistines.
- They said to Samuel, "Do not stop crying out to the LORD our God for us, that he may rescue us from the hand of the Philistines."
- Then Samuel took a suckling lamb and offered it up as a whole burnt offering to the LORD. He cried out to the LORD on Israel's behalf, and the LORD answered him.
- While Samuel was sacrificing the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to engage Israel in battle. But that day the LORD thundered with loud thunder against the Philistines and threw them into such a panic that they were routed before the Israelites.