- 白色(백색), 綠色(록색), 靑色(청색) 揮帳(휘장)을 紫色(자색) 가는 베줄로 大理石(대리석) 기둥 銀(은)고리에 매고 金(금)과 銀(은)으로 만든 ㅇ걸상을 花斑石(화반석), 白石(백석), 雲母石(운모석), 黑石(흑석)을 깐 땅에 陳設(진설)하고
- 金盞(금잔)으로 마시게 하니 盞(잔)의 式樣(식양)이 各其(각기) 다르고 ㅈ王(왕)의 豊富(풍부)한대로 御酒(어주)가 限(한)이 없으며
- 마시는 것도 規模(규모)가 있어 사람으로 抑止(억지)로 하지 않게 하니 이는 王(왕)이 모든 宮內(궁내) 官吏(관리)에게 命(명)하여 各(각) 사람으로 마음대로 하게 함이더라
- 王后(왕후) 와스디도 아하수에로 王宮(왕궁)에서 婦女(부녀)들을 爲(위)하여 잔치를 베푸니라
- 第(제) 七日(칠일)에 ㅊ王(왕)이 酒興(주흥)이 일어나서 御前(어전) 內侍(내시) 므후만과, 비스다와, ㅋ하르보나와, ㅌ빅다와, 아박다와, 세달과, 가르가스 일곱 사람을 命(명)하여
ㅊ삼하13:28 ㅋ에7:9 ㅌ에2:21 에6:2
- Where were white, green, and blue, hangings, fastened with cords of fine linen and purple to silver rings and pillars of marble: the beds were of gold and silver, upon a pavement of red, and blue, and white, and black, marble.
- And they gave them drink in vessels of gold, (the vessels being diverse one from another,) and royal wine in abundance, according to the state of the king.
- And the drinking was according to the law; none did compel: for so the king had appointed to all the officers of his house, that they should do according to every man's pleasure.
- Also Vashti the queen made a feast for the women in the royal house which belonged to king Ahasuerus.
- On the seventh day, when the heart of the king was merry with wine, he commanded Mehuman, Biztha, Harbona, Bigtha, and Abagtha, Zethar, and Carcas, the seven chamberlains that served in the presence of Ahasuerus the king,
- The garden had hangings of white and blue linen, fastened with cords of white linen and purple material to silver rings on marble pillars. There were couches of gold and silver on a mosaic pavement of porphyry, marble, mother-of-pearl and other costly stones.
- Wine was served in goblets of gold, each one different from the other, and the royal wine was abundant, in keeping with the king's liberality.
- By the king's command each guest was allowed to drink in his own way, for the king instructed all the wine stewards to serve each man what he wished.
- Queen Vashti also gave a banquet for the women in the royal palace of King Xerxes.
- On the seventh day, when King Xerxes was in high spirits from wine, he commanded the seven eunuchs who served him--Mehuman, Biztha, Harbona, Bigtha, Abagtha, Zethar and Carcas--