- 이제 江(강) 西便(서편) 總督(총독) ㄹ닷드내와 스달보스내와 ㅁ너희 同僚(동료) 江(강) 西便(서편) 아바삭 사람들은 그곳을 멀리하여
- 하나님의 殿(전) 役事(역사)를 막지 말고 유다 總督(총독)과 長老(장로)들로 하나님의 이 殿(전)을 本處(본처)에 建築(건축)하게 하라
- ㅂ내가 또 詔書(조서)를 내려서 하나님의 이 殿(전)을 建築(건축)함에 對(대)하여 너희가 유다 사람의 長老(장로)들에게 行(행)할 것을 알게 하노니 王(왕)의 財産(재산) 곧 江(강) 西便(서편) 稅金(세금) 中(중)에서 그 經費(경비)를 이 사람들에게 迅速(신속)히 주어 저희로 遲滯(지체)치 않게 하라
- 또 그 需用物(수용물) 곧 하늘의 하나님께 드릴 燔祭(번제)의 수송아지와, 수羊(양)과, 어린 羊(양)과, 또 밀과, 소금과, 葡萄酒(포도주)와, 기름을 예루살렘 祭司長(제사장)의 所請(소청)대로 零落(영락)없이 날마다 주어
- 저희로 하늘의 하나님께 香氣(향기)로운 祭物(제물)을 드려 ㅅ王(왕)과 王子(왕자)들의 生命(생명)을 爲(위)하여 祈禱(기도)하게 하라
ㄹ스5:3 스5:6 ㅁ스5:6
- Now therefore, Tatnai, governor beyond the river, Shetharboznai, and your companions the Apharsachites, which are beyond the river, be ye far from thence:
- Let the work of this house of God alone; let the governor of the Jews and the elders of the Jews build this house of God in his place.
- Moreover I make a decree what ye shall do to the elders of these Jews for the building of this house of God: that of the king's goods, even of the tribute beyond the river, forthwith expences be given unto these men, that they be not hindered.
- And that which they have need of, both young bullocks, and rams, and lambs, for the burnt offerings of the God of heaven, wheat, salt, wine, and oil, according to the appointment of the priests which are at Jerusalem, let it be given them day by day without fail:
- That they may offer sacrifices of sweet savours unto the God of heaven, and pray for the life of the king, and of his sons.
- Now then, Tattenai, governor of Trans-Euphrates, and Shethar-Bozenai and you, their fellow officials of that province, stay away from there.
- Do not interfere with the work on this temple of God. Let the governor of the Jews and the Jewish elders rebuild this house of God on its site.
- Moreover, I hereby decree what you are to do for these elders of the Jews in the construction of this house of God: The expenses of these men are to be fully paid out of the royal treasury, from the revenues of Trans-Euphrates, so that the work will not stop.
- Whatever is needed--young bulls, rams, male lambs for burnt offerings to the God of heaven, and wheat, salt, wine and oil, as requested by the priests in Jerusalem--must be given them daily without fail,
- so that they may offer sacrifices pleasing to the God of heaven and pray for the well-being of the king and his sons.