- 王(왕)이 律法冊(률법책)의 말을 듣자 곧 ㅜ그 옷을 찢으니라
- 王(왕)이 祭司長(제사장) 힐기야와 사반의 아들 ㅠ아히감과 으미가야의 아들 악볼과 書記官(서기관) 사반과 王(왕)의 侍臣(시신) 아사야에게 命(명)하여 가로되
- 너희는 가서 나와 百姓(백성)과 온 유다를 爲(위)하여 이 發見(발견)한 冊(책)의 말씀에 對(대)하여 여호와께 물으라 우리 列祖(열조)가 이 冊(책)의 말씀을 듣지 아니하며 이 冊(책)에 우리를 爲(위)하여 記錄(기록)된 모든 것을 遵行(준행)치 아니하였으므로 여호와께서 이우리에게 發(발)하신 震怒(진노)가 크도다
- 이에 祭司長(제사장) 힐기야와 또 아히감과 악볼과 사반과 아사야가 女先知(여선지) 훌다에게로 나아가니 저는 ㅐ할하스의 孫子(손자) 디과의 아들 禮服(예복)을 主管(주관)하는 살룸의 아내라 예루살렘 ㄱ둘째 區域(구역)에 居(거)하였더라 저희가 더불어 말하매
- 훌다가 저희에게 이르되 이스라엘 하나님 여호와의 말씀이 너희는 너희를 내게 보낸 사람에게 告(고)하기를
ㅠ왕하25:22 렘26:24 렘39:14 렘40:5 으대하34:20
ㅐ대하34:22 ㄱ습1:10 왕하20:4
- And it came to pass, when the king had heard the words of the book of the law, that he rent his clothes.
- And the king commanded Hilkiah the priest, and Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Achbor the son of Michaiah, and Shaphan the scribe, and Asahiah a servant of the king's, saying,
- Go ye, inquire of the Lord for me, and for the people, and for all Judah, concerning the words of this book that is found: for great is the wrath of the Lord that is kindled against us, because our fathers have not hearkened unto the words of this book, to do according unto all that which is written concerning us.
- So Hilkiah the priest, and Ahikam, and Achbor, and Shaphan, and Asahiah, went unto Huldah the prophetess, the wife of Shallum the son of Tikvah, the son of Harhas, keeper of the wardrobe;(now she dwelt in Jerusalem in and they communed with her. the college;)
- And she said unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Tell the man that sent you to me,
- When the king heard the words of the Book of the Law, he tore his robes.
- He gave these orders to Hilkiah the priest, Ahikam son of Shaphan, Acbor son of Micaiah, Shaphan the secretary and Asaiah the king's attendant:
- "Go and inquire of the LORD for me and for the people and for all Judah about what is written in this book that has been found. Great is the LORD'S anger that burns against us because our fathers have not obeyed the words of this book; they have not acted in accordance with all that is written there concerning us."
- Hilkiah the priest, Ahikam, Acbor, Shaphan and Asaiah went to speak to the prophetess Huldah, who was the wife of Shallum son of Tikvah, the son of Harhas, keeper of the wardrobe. She lived in Jerusalem, in the Second District.
- She said to them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Tell the man who sent you to me,