- 모든 先知者(선지자)도 그와 같이 豫言(예언)하여 이르기를 길르앗 라못으로 올라가서 勝利(승리)를 얻으소서 여호와께서 그 城(성)을 王(왕)의 손에 붙이시리이다 하더라
- 미가야를 부르러 간 使者(사자)가 일러 가로되 先知者(선지자)들의 말이 如出一口(여출일구)하여 王(왕)에게 吉(길)하게 하니 請(청)컨대 當身(당신)의 말도 저희 中(중) 한 사람처럼 吉(길)하게 하소서
- 미가야가 가로되 이여호와의 사심을 가리켜 盟誓(맹서)하노니 ㅐ내 하나님의 말씀하시는 것 곧 그것을 내가 말하리라 하고
- 이에 王(왕)에게 이르니 王(왕)이 저에게 이르되 미가야야 우리가 길르앗 라못으로 싸우러 가랴 가로되 올라가서 勝利(승리)를 얻으소서 저희가 王(왕)의 손에 붙인 바 되리이다
- 王(왕)이 저에게 이르되 여호와의 이름으로 眞實(진실)한 것만 말하라고 내가 몇番(번)이나 너로 盟誓(맹서)케 하여야 하겠느냐
이왕상17:1 ㅐ민22:18 민24:13
- And all the prophets prophesied so, saying, Go up to Ramothgilead, and prosper: for the Lord shall deliver it into the hand of the king.
- And the messenger that went to call Micaiah spake to him, saying, Behold, the words of the prophets declare good to the king with one assent; let thy word therefore, I pray thee, be like one of theirs, and speak thou good.
- And Micaiah said, As the Lord liveth, even what my God saith, that will I speak.
- And when he was come to the king, the king said unto him, Micaiah, shall we go to Ramothgilead to battle, or shall I forbear? And he said, Go ye up, and prosper, and they shall be delivered into your hand.
- And the king said to him, How many times shall I adjure thee that thou say nothing but the truth to me in the name of the Lord?
- All the other prophets were prophesying the same thing. "Attack Ramoth Gilead and be victorious," they said, "for the LORD will give it into the king's hand."
- The messenger who had gone to summon Micaiah said to him, "Look, as one man the other prophets are predicting success for the king. Let your word agree with theirs, and speak favorably."
- But Micaiah said, "As surely as the LORD lives, I can tell him only what my God says."
- When he arrived, the king asked him, "Micaiah, shall we go to war against Ramoth Gilead, or shall I refrain?" "Attack and be victorious," he answered, "for they will be given into your hand."
- The king said to him, "How many times must I make you swear to tell me nothing but the truth in the name of the LORD?"