- 브가히야의 남은 事蹟(사적)과 그 모든 行(행)한 일은 이스라엘 王(왕) 歷代(력대) 志略(지략)에 記錄(기록)되니라
- 유다 王(왕) 아사랴 五十二年(오십이년)에 르말랴의 아들 베가가 이스라엘 王(왕)이 되어 사마리아에서 二十年(이십년)을 治理(치리)하며
- 여호와 보시기에 惡(악)을 行(행)하여 이스라엘로 犯罪(범죄)케 한 느밧의 아들 여로보암의 罪(죄)에서 떠나지 아니하였더라
- 이스라엘 王(왕) 베가 때에 앗수르 王(왕) ㅋ디글랏 빌레셀이 와서 ㅌ이욘과 ㅍ아벨벳마아가와 ㅎ야노아와 ㅏ게데스와 ㅑ하솔과 길르앗과 ㅓ갈릴리와 납달리 온 땅을 取(취)하고 그 百姓(백성)을 사로잡아 앗수르로 옮겼더라
- 웃시야의 아들 요담 ㅕ二十年(이십년)에 엘라의 아들 호세아가 叛逆(반역)하여 르말랴의 아들 베가를 쳐서 죽이고 代身(대신)하여 王(왕)이 되니라
ㅋ왕하16:7 대상5:6 대상5:26 대하28:20 ㅌ왕상15:20 ㅍ삼하20:14,15 ㅎ수16:6(?) ㅏ수19:37 ㅑ수11:1 삿4:2 왕상9:15 ㅓ사9:1
- And the rest of the acts of Pekahiah, and all that he did, behold, they are written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Israel.
- In the two and fiftieth year of Azariah king of Judah Pekah the son of Remaliah began to reign over Israel in Samaria, and reigned twenty years.
- And he did that which was evil in the sight of the Lord: he departed not from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin.
- In the days of Pekah king of Israel came Tiglathpileser king of Assyria, and took Ijon, and Abelbethmaachah, and Janoah, and Kedesh, and Hazor, and Gilead, and Galilee, all the land of Naphtali, and carried them captive to Assyria.
- And Hoshea the son of Elah made a conspiracy against Pekah the son of Remaliah, and smote him, and slew him, and reigned in his stead, in the twentieth year of Jotham the son of Uzziah.
- The other events of Pekahiah's reign, and all he did, are written in the book of the annals of the kings of Israel.
- In the fifty-second year of Azariah king of Judah, Pekah son of Remaliah became king of Israel in Samaria, and he reigned twenty years.
- He did evil in the eyes of the LORD. He did not turn away from the sins of Jeroboam son of Nebat, which he had caused Israel to commit.
- In the time of Pekah king of Israel, Tiglath-Pileser king of Assyria came and took Ijon, Abel Beth Maacah, Janoah, Kedesh and Hazor. He took Gilead and Galilee, including all the land of Naphtali, and deported the people to Assyria.
- Then Hoshea son of Elah conspired against Pekah son of Remaliah. He attacked and assassinated him, and then succeeded him as king in the twentieth year of Jotham son of Uzziah.