- 저희가 會(회) 앞에서 너의 사랑을 證據(증거)하였느니라 네가 ㅅ하나님께 合當(합당)하게 저희를 餞送(전송)하면 可(가)하리로다
- 이는 저희가 ㅇ主(주)의 이름을 爲(위)하여 나가서 ㅈ異邦人(이방인)에게 아무 것도 받지 아니함이라
- 이러므로 우리가 이같은 者(자)들을 迎接(영접)하는 것이 마땅하니 이는 우리로 眞理(진리)를 위하여 함께 受苦(수고)하는 者(자)가 되게 하려 함이니라
- 내가 두어字(자)를 敎會(교회)에게 썼으나 ㅊ저희 中(중)에 으뜸되기를 좋아하는 디오드레베가 우리를 接待(접대)하지 아니하니
- 이러므로 내가 가면 그 行(행)한 일을 잊지 아니하리라 저가 惡(악)한 말로 우리를 妄靈(망령)되이 貶論(폄론)하고도 猶爲不足(유위부족)하여 兄弟(형제)들을 接待(접대)치도 아니하고 接待(접대)하고자 하는 者(자)를 禁(금)하여 敎會(교회)에서 내어 쫓는도다
ㅇ행5:41 ㅈ고전9:12 고전9:15
- Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:
- Because that for his name's sake they went forth, taking nothing of the Gentiles.
- We therefore ought to receive such, that we might be fellowhelpers to the truth.
- I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
- Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
- They have told the church about your love. You will do well to send them on their way in a manner worthy of God.
- It was for the sake of the Name that they went out, receiving no help from the pagans.
- We ought therefore to show hospitality to such men so that we may work together for the truth.
- I wrote to the church, but Diotrephes, who loves to be first, will have nothing to do with us.
- So if I come, I will call attention to what he is doing, gossiping maliciously about us. Not satisfied with that, he refuses to welcome the brothers. He also stops those who want to do so and puts them out of the church.