- 裁判官(재판관)에게 이르되 너희는 行(행)하는 바를 삼가하라 ㅗ너희의 裁判(재판)하는 것이 사람을 爲(위)함이 아니요 여호와를 爲(위)함이니 너희가 裁判(재판)할 때에 여호와께서 너희와 함께 하실지라
- 그런즉 너희는 여호와를 두려워하는 마음으로 삼가 行(행)하라 ㅛ우리의 하나님 여호와께서는 不義(불의)함도 없으시고 ㅜ偏僻(편벽)됨도 없으시고 賂物(뢰물)을 받으심도 없으시니라
- 여호사밧이 또 예루살렘에서 ㅠ레위 사람과 祭司長(제사장)과 이스라엘 族長(족장) 中(중)에서 사람을 세워 여호와께 屬(속)한 일과 예루살렘 居民(거민)의 모든 訟事(송사)를 裁判(재판)하게 하고
- 저희에게 命(명)하여 가로되 너희는 으여호와를 敬畏(경외)하고 이忠義(충의)와 誠心(성심)으로 이 일을 行(행)하라
- ㅐ무릇 어느 城邑(성읍)에 居(거)한 너희 兄弟(형제)가 或(혹) 피를 흘림이나 或(혹) 律法(률법)이나 誡命(계명)이나 律例(율례)나 規例(규례)를 因(인)하여 너희에게 와서 訟事(송사)하거든 저희를 警戒(경계)하여 여호와께 罪(죄)를 얻지 않게 하여 너희와 너희 兄弟(형제)에게 ㄱ震怒(진노)하심이 臨(임)하지 말게 하라 너희가 이렇게 行(행)하면 罪(죄)가 없으리라
ㅛ신32:4 욥8:3 욥34:10 창18:25 롬9:14 ㅜ신10:17
- And said to the judges, Take heed what ye do: for ye judge not for man, but for the Lord, who is with you in the judgment.
- Wherefore now let the fear of the Lord be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the Lord our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.
- Moreover in Jerusalem did Jehoshaphat set of the Levites, and of the priests, and of the chief of the fathers of Israel, for the judgment of the Lord, and for controversies, when they returned to Jerusalem.
- And he charged them, saying, Thus shall ye do in the fear of the Lord, faithfully, and with a perfect heart.
- And what cause soever shall come to you of your brethren that dwell in their cities, between blood and blood, between law and commandment, statutes and judgments, ye shall even warn them that they trespass not against the Lord, and so wrath come upon you, and upon your brethren: this do, and ye shall not trespass.
- He told them, "Consider carefully what you do, because you are not judging for man but for the LORD, who is with you whenever you give a verdict.
- Now let the fear of the LORD be upon you. Judge carefully, for with the LORD our God there is no injustice or partiality or bribery."
- In Jerusalem also, Jehoshaphat appointed some of the Levites, priests and heads of Israelite families to administer the law of the LORD and to settle disputes. And they lived in Jerusalem.
- He gave them these orders: "You must serve faithfully and wholeheartedly in the fear of the LORD.
- In every case that comes before you from your fellow countrymen who live in the cities--whether bloodshed or other concerns of the law, commands, decrees or ordinances--you are to warn them not to sin against the LORD; otherwise his wrath will come on you and your brothers. Do this, and you will not sin.