- 나아만이 怒(노)하여 물러가며 가로되 내 생각에는 저가 내게로 나아와 서서 그 하나님 여호와의 이름을 부르고 當處(당처) 위에 손을 흔들어 문둥病(병)을 고칠까 하였도다
- ㄱ다메섹江(강) ㄴ아마나와 바르발은 이스라엘 모든 江(강)물보다 낫지 아니하냐 내가 거기서 몸을 씻으면 깨끗하게 되지 아니하랴 하고 몸을 돌이켜 忿(분)한 模樣(모양)으로 떠나니
- 그 종들이 나아와서 말하여 가로되 ㄷ내 아버지여 先知者(선지자)가 當身(당신)을 命(명)하여 큰 일을 行(행)하라 하였더면 行(행)치 아니하였으리이까 하물며 當身(당신)에게 이르기를 씻어 깨끗하게 하라 함이리이까
- 나아만이 이에 내려가서 하나님의 사람의 말씀대로 요단江(강)에 일곱番(번) 몸을 잠그니 ㄹ그 살이 如前(여전)하여 어린아이의 살 같아서 ㅁ깨끗하게 되었더라
- 나아만이 모든 從者(종자)와 함께 하나님의 사람에게로 도로 와서 그 앞에 서서 가로되 내가 이제 이스라엘 外(외)에는 ㅂ온 天下(천하)에 神(신)이 없는 줄을 아나이다 請(청)컨대 當身(당신)의 종에게서 ㅅ禮物(례물)을 받으소서
ㄷ왕하6:21 왕하8:9 삿17:10
ㄹ왕하5:10 욥33:25 ㅁ눅4:27
ㅂ단2:47 단3:29 단6:26,27 ㅅ창33:11
- But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the Lord his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.
- Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.
- And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?
- Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.
- And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.
- But Naaman went away angry and said, "I thought that he would surely come out to me and stand and call on the name of the LORD his God, wave his hand over the spot and cure me of my leprosy.
- Are not Abana and Pharpar, the rivers of Damascus, better than any of the waters of Israel? Couldn't I wash in them and be cleansed?" So he turned and went off in a rage.
- Naaman's servants went to him and said, "My father, if the prophet had told you to do some great thing, would you not have done it? How much more, then, when he tells you, 'Wash and be cleansed'!"
- So he went down and dipped himself in the Jordan seven times, as the man of God had told him, and his flesh was restored and became clean like that of a young boy.
- Then Naaman and all his attendants went back to the man of God. He stood before him and said, "Now I know that there is no God in all the world except in Israel. Please accept now a gift from your servant."