- 對答(대답)하되 두려워하지 말라 ㅐ우리와 함께한 者(자)가 저와 함께한 者(자)보다 많으니라 하고
- 祈禱(기도)하여 가로되 여호와여, 願(원)컨대 ㄱ저의 눈을 열어서 보게 하옵소서 하니 여호와께서 그 使喚(사환)의 눈을 여시매 저가 보니 ㄴ불말과 불兵車(병거)가 山(산)에 가득하여 엘리사를 둘렀더라
- 아람 사람이 엘리사에게 내려오매 엘리사가 여호와께 祈禱(기도)하여 가로되 願(원)컨대 저 무리의 눈을 어둡게 하옵소서 하매 ㄷ엘리사의 말대로 그 눈을 어둡게 하신지라
- 엘리사가 저희에게 이르되 이는 그 길이 아니요 이는 그 城(성)도 아니니 나를 따라 오라 내가 너희를 引導(인도)하여 너희의 찾는 사람에게로 나아가리라 하고 저희를 引導(인도)하여 사마리아에 이르니라
- 사마리아에 들어갈 때에 엘리사가 가로되 여호와여, 이 무리의 눈을 열어서 보게 하옵소서 하니 여호와께서 저희의 눈을 여시매 저희가 보니 自己(자기)가 사마리아 가운데 있더라
ㅐ대하32:7 시55:18 롬8:31
ㄱ왕하6:20 ㄴ왕하2:11 시34:7 시68:17 슥1:8~10 슥6:1~7
- And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
- And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
- And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the Lord, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.
- And Elisha said unto them, This is not the way, neither is this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. But he led them to Samaria.
- And it came to pass, when they were come into Samaria, that Elisha said, Lord, open the eyes of these men, that they may see. And the Lord opened their eyes, and they saw; and, behold, they were in the midst of Samaria.
- "Don't be afraid," the prophet answered. "Those who are with us are more than those who are with them."
- And Elisha prayed, "O LORD, open his eyes so he may see." Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
- As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the LORD, "Strike these people with blindness." So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked.
- Elisha told them, "This is not the road and this is not the city. Follow me, and I will lead you to the man you are looking for." And he led them to Samaria.
- After they entered the city, Elisha said, "LORD, open the eyes of these men so they can see." Then the LORD opened their eyes and they looked, and there they were, inside Samaria.