- 유다가 가로되 우리가 내 主(주)께 무슨 말을 하오리이까 무슨 說明(설명)을 하오리이까 어떻게 우리의 正直(정직)을 나타내리이까 하나님이 ㅍ종들의 罪惡(죄악)을 摘發(적발)하셨으니 우리와 이 盞(잔)이 發見(발견)된 者(자)가 다 ㅎ내 主(주)의 종이 되겠나이다
- 요셉이 가로되 내가 決(결)코 그리하지 아니하리라 盞(잔)이 그 손에서 發見(발견)된 者(자)만 나의 종이 되고 너희는 平安(평안)히 너희 아버지께로 도로 올라갈 것이니라
- 유다가 그에게 가까이 가서 가로되 ㅏ내 主(주)여, 請(청)컨대 종으로 내 主(주)의 귀에 한 말씀을 告(고)하게 하소서 主(주)의 종에게 ㅑ怒(노)하지 마옵소서 主(주)는 ㅓ바로와 같으심이니이다
- 以前(이전)에 내 主(주)께서 종들에게 물으시되 너희는 아비가 있느냐 아우가 있느냐 하시기에
- 우리가 내 主(주)께 告(고)하되 우리에게 아비가 있으니 老人(로인)이요 또 그 ㅕ老年(로년)에 ㅗ얻은 아들 少年(소년)이 있으니 그의 兄(형)은 죽고 그 어미의 끼친것은 그 뿐이므로 그 아비가 그를 사랑하나이다 하였더니
ㅍ창37:18 민32:23 ㅎ창44:9
ㅏ창43:20 ㅑ출32:22 ㅓ창41:40
ㅕ창37:3 ㅗ창44:30 창43:8
- And Judah said, What shall we say unto my lord? what shall we speak? or how shall we clear ourselves? God hath found out the iniquity of thy servants: behold, we are my lord's servants, both we, and he also with whom the cup is found.
- And he said, God forbid that I should do so: but the man in whose hand the cup is found, he shall be my servant; and as for you, get you up in peace unto your father.
- Then Judah came near unto him, and said, Oh my lord, let thy servant, I pray thee, speak a word in my lord's ears, and let not thine anger burn against thy servant: for thou art even as Pharaoh.
- My lord asked his servants, saying, Have ye a father, or a brother?
- And we said unto my lord, We have a father, an old man, and a child of his old age, a little one; and his brother is dead, and he alone is left of his mother, and his father loveth him.
- "What can we say to my lord?" Judah replied. "What can we say? How can we prove our innocence? God has uncovered your servants' guilt. We are now my lord's slaves--we ourselves and the one who was found to have the cup."
- But Joseph said, "Far be it from me to do such a thing! Only the man who was found to have the cup will become my slave. The rest of you, go back to your father in peace."
- Then Judah went up to him and said: "Please, my lord, let your servant speak a word to my lord. Do not be angry with your servant, though you are equal to Pharaoh himself.
- My lord asked his servants, 'Do you have a father or a brother?'
- And we answered, 'We have an aged father, and there is a young son born to him in his old age. His brother is dead, and he is the only one of his mother's sons left, and his father loves him.'